Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on May 5, 2014
This a top notch laptop that is nicely sleek and user friendly. It doesn't have unnecessary extras that tends to clutter the hard drive and slow the machine down. I recommend it for students, especially.
on September 12, 2016
Had a problem during warranty, dell fixed it. Mousepad is a little meh, but as a computer guy I wouldnt complain. I do fix laptops and desktops (built my own desktop) and would say this product was easily worth the $470 I paid for it. It has lasted a little over 2 years and I still like it. Its the perfect size for assignments on a computer in a college situation. The only downside is making sure you have a backapack or case that fits it. I have a large backpack that only takes a 15'' laptop at most (according to the tag) but I was able to wiggle it in and have been able to for both years ive been here at college. its tight, but it works. Would I recommend this product. Heck Yea
on July 16, 2015
I purchased this laptop in November and begn having problems with it in March. Several different things were going wrong with it but I thought it was just me. It would freeze up , or turn off , or internet explorer wouldn't work. Finally it started not coming on so I thought it was the plug and ordered a new one. That wasn't it - it might come on one day and be fine and then not work for days. Finally it started letting out a series of three very loud beeps and I knew something was seriously wrong. I contacted Dell and after being on hold for 40 minutes they told me that this laptop had already been returned and was not under warranty!!! I purchased this as a NEW laptop and am seriously angry. I have tried twice, so far to contact the seller and they have not responded to me. Very very unhappy with this seller.
on September 3, 2016
Price was reasonable, but blue screened hourly and mouse jumping all over screen - selecting whatever unpredictably random pixel over which it happens to be hovering at that instant. Fortunately, I am a computer expert with 30 years of global experience, so was able to fix it myself. However, this would have been impossible for any common mortal, costing them a fortune from Geek Squad or their equivalent. Nightmare.
on December 11, 2014
My 2 start rating is not for the Product, Dell makes a good product and am happy with the computer. My 2 star rating is for the seller of this product, TechHarvard. I tried to register the computer with Dell. They said this was a refurbished computer and had no warranty through Dell. I contacted TechHarvard, they assured me that the computer was brand new and would help me register it with Dell. Over a week later and I have no response from TechHarvard. I have asked them for an update so I'll come back and update this review later.
on May 20, 2014
This laptop worked perfectly right out of the box. Added the updates and was off and running. The computer is fast compared to my old Windows XP laptop. Got to love the large 17.3 inch display.
on May 26, 2014
This is my second Dell Inspiron 17.3 inch laptop. I chose this one because I was very happy with my first one. Windows 8 took a little while to get the hang of it but I'm there.
on November 4, 2015
We bought this for our daughter for Christmas, she loves it! What she loves most is the mouse pad is smooth making it easier to slide
your fingers on the pad, and plenty of space for all her photos and itunes. Really a great gift for the price.
on May 4, 2014
This is a nice computer that I'm enjoying. Since, I bought it, I've had no problems or complaints at all.
on December 18, 2014
I bought this laptop a couple of months ago. After a month or so, the screen started blurring out. It only works if I restart the laptop. Looks like an issue with the screen or something internal. I do NOT recommend anyone to buy this laptop.