Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 8, 2013
Delivered sooner then I expected, which was very helpfull. This pc is an excellent buy for the price I paid. It came with Windows7 Pro , way way better then Windows 8! It doesn't have Microsoft Office, so plan to research and find a good deal on that. Great speed and graphics. I use it for personal needs as well as small business (quick books program). I am very satisfied with this purchase. Before I bought it I was going through a few websites to find a good deal on a pc and nobody could beat Amazon!
on January 9, 2014
I had purchased the Dell Monitor separately, first. Then I ordered this Inspiron 660 and it is fast, more than adequate room on the Hard Drive and just plugged it in and loaded Anti-Virus software and it flew as designed. I loaded Microsoft Office Professional 2010 with no issues. The on-board wireless network card only needed the SSID and it connected. No problems and no issues whatsoever. It comes with keyboard and mouse, CD/DVD Drive and a power cord. I'm very happy with this PC for home use. It is not a low range or a high range Computer but rather an affordable mid-range PC with an I-5 Processor.
on May 30, 2013
This is pretty much a basic computer good for emails, browsing, calendar, photo editor, etc. We had a Dell Inspiron 530 that we replaced that ran Vista. This one runs Windows 7 Professional which probably is the biggest notable difference. Although, this computer does seem to be a little quieter and does boot up faster. It serves our purposes perfectly. I would recommend it for anyone needing a basic computer.
on September 27, 2013
Good choice. meets or beats expectations. I would recommend this computer to my friends and relatives. I do a lot of work with quickbooks and this computer handles it well.
on October 18, 2013
Was easy to setup and works great. Quality is there and of course it lives up to the name. Dell. Better than my gateway I owned.
on December 6, 2013
Exactly what I needed, precisely when I needed it at just the right price. Buy it to believe it man!
on December 29, 2014
I had to send it back because every time I tried to install a program, it told me all my derivers were outdated, wouldn't update them, and wouldn't let me install anything. The seller told me there was nothing wrong with it, and tried to convince me to take it back. However, if it didn't work for me the first time, I wasn't interested in spending another $34 to send it back if it didn't work the second time. I will not buy from that seller again.
on January 27, 2014
This computer was received with Windows 7. The Windows configuration was straight forward; the computer was up running in a very short time; and the computer runs well. The computer response is very fast for my normal use ... word processing, spreadsheets, photo editing, etc. Recommended if you need a classic, low cost computer.
on April 11, 2014
I bought this after reading the reviews and was really surprised that it is very clean and fast system. No unnecessary software or junk loaded by Dell. I recommended this system to a friend and he purchased it, and loves it. I know you can find cheaper but this system so far is rock solid.
on February 8, 2015
I bought this, for a customer, who had a very specific monitor setup. The computer never worked correctly with her monitor setup, and she was unwilling to change her monitor setup, I returned the computer to Amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.