Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on February 14, 2013
This laptop is great for basic use. I use it mainly for browsing and using Office. The hinge design is sturdy, and the case itself does not feel flimsy, while still being fairly lightweight for its size. The battery life is not amazing, but I mostly keep it plugged in so that's not a big concern for me. Overall for me the best thing is that it has Windows 7! Windows 8 is just awful and so I was happy to see a new laptop with Windows 7 still available at this price point.
on January 5, 2013
It's a Refurbished laptop for $299, came in the original box in excellent condition. Works perfect, no issues with it so far. It has HDMI output, webcam, wireless and Windows 7, you can easily upgrade to Windows 8 when ready.
on January 21, 2013
This Dell may not be the top of the line, but for my use (surfing web, personal pictures, music and doucument)it is more than enough. Very fast and efficent.
on January 23, 2013
Love the look, features, speed, and price! No complaints about this machine, it's doing a fantastic job. My husband and I use it for school, email, reading, and internet surfing/research. This is one great bargain!!
on May 25, 2013
After hours of reviewing I decided on this Dell Inspiron laptop model. The main reason was for the still available Windows 7 option (heard negatives on Windows 8). Very pleased with everything, but the battery does seem to go down a little quicker than others I've used. For the price it's an excellent choice.
on July 7, 2013
I bought this as a gift because I liked mine so much. Everyone who needs a new laptop should get one of these Windows 7 models while they are still available and spare yourselves the pain of struggling with Windows 8.
on March 31, 2013
This computer is easy to use and has all of the familiar features I have come to enjoy in a computer, and the added plus of being
new and quick. The processor works quickly enough and I get very clear images. Hope you find it to be as useful of a tool as I do.D
I have used an HP since 2008 and was very pleased to see that Dell is quite comparable in quality - I had no trouble switching.
on June 15, 2013
Received my Dell Inspiron yesterday - have already transferred data from old computer to this one without any problems. The computer has a great feel to it, a beautiful screen display and so far, I'm really enjoying it. So thankful it has Windows 7 since I've heard of so many who have issues with Windows 8. At this point, I can highly recommend this product.
on April 5, 2013
This computer was exactly what I needed. The details and pricing were spot on. especially like the windows 7, windows 8 is not user friendly.
on March 21, 2013
I have had trouble with the computer regarding having the cursor move on its own, having the pages move up by themselves. I want this computer, but it seems to have come with a lot of problems. I even had an online tech help me, but his East Indian accent was too hard to understand. I wish they would keep their employees in the U.S.