|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 pixels|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Core i5|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3L SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||500 GB SATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Integrated Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||6 hours|
Dell Inspiron i7359-2435SLV 13.3 Inch 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intel Dual Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz Processor
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 500 GB HDD Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 13.3 Inch HD (1366 x 768 pixels) LED-litTruelife Touchscreen
- Windows 10 Operating System; Silver Chassis
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Two powerful devices. One elegant design.
The new Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 combines the powerful performance of a premium laptop and the versatility of a 13.3-inch tablet with built-in stylus.
Sleek style. Serious substance.
Peak performance: With a 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor, the Inspiron 13 packs a robust performance. Count on plenty of power for loading apps or editing photos.
Built-in stylus: Sketch, take notes or retouch photos with the freedom of a built-in stylus. The Inspiron 13 is ready for whatever you create.
More room: The Inspiron 13 offers a 500GB Hard Drive. There's enough room for all your favorite music, apps and more.
Vibrant display: A 13.3-inch display with HD makes details pop on screen. Scroll and zoom effortlessly with 10-finger capacitive touch.
Powerful laptop. Tablet versatility.
Stay charged: The Inspiron 13 keeps up with your needs with long battery life and energy efficient processors and graphics.
Ultimate versatility: Switch between laptop, tablet, tent or stand modes to update your blog, edit photos, or stream your favorite shows.
Precision touchpad: A spacious precision touchpad keeps movements fluid when you need to pan, pinch or zoom around the screen. Precise pointing and gesture recognition provide a responsive performance that’s smooth and quick.
Plenty of ports: Easily connect your devices with a high-speed USB 3.0 port and an SD media card reader. Save time on large file transfers or link your Inspiron 13 to another monitor or TV with an HDMI port.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit:You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
|Processor||6th Generation Intel Core i3-6100U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.30 GHz)|
|Operating System||WinHome 10 64 ENG|
|Memory||4GB DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1)|
|Video Graphics||Intel HD Graphics|
|Hard Drive||500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive|
|Multimedia Drive||Optical Drive Not included|
|Media Card Reader||2-in1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth tied to wireless card|
|Display||13.3-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display with Wide Viewing Angle (IPS)|
|Fax/Data Modem||HDMI - Yes|
|Wireless Connectivity||Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 + Bluetooth 4.0|
|Audio||Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio|
|Battery||43 WHr, 3-Cell Battery (integrated)|
|Software 1||McAfee CB LiveSafe 30Day Trial|
|Software 2||MS Office Trial TOPK, MUI (OTRT13M)|
|Software 5||Addl SW,INS,SMOD,Win10,US/CAN (INSW10)|
|Disclaimer 3||Power Cord, US/CAN|
|Label||45 Watt AC Adaptor|
Compare with similar items
Dell Inspiron i7359-8404SLV 13.3 inch 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD)
Dell Inspiron 13 2-in-1: Core i3-7100U, 13.3inch Full HD Touch Display, 1TB HDD, 4GB RAM, Windows 10
Dell Inspiron i7359 13.3-Inch 2-IN-1 touchscreen Laptop (i7-6500U, 8GB, 256GB SSD, FHD 1920 x 1080 Windows 10) (Certified Refurbished)
Dell i5368-1692GRY 13.3" FHD 2-in-1 Laptop (Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz Processor, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 10) Gray
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$14.98|
|Sold By||—||Kanga Supply||Shake_Light||MASTERTRONICS (LIGHTNING FAST SERVICE & SHIPPING)||MS CompuTech|
|RAM Size||4 GB||8 GB||6 GB||8 GB||4 GB|
|Processor Series||Intel Core i5||Core i7 6500U||Intel Core i3||Intel Core i7||Core i3 6100U|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor Speed||2.3 GHz||2.5 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.8 GHz||2.3 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1366 x 768 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||13.3 in||13.3 in||13.3 in||13.3 in||13.3 in|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Integrated Graphics||Intel HD Integrated Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 620||Intel HD Graphics 520||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Hard Disk Description||SATA||Solid State Drive||HDD 5400 rpm||SSD||SATA|
|Hard-Drive Size||500 GB||256 GB||1 TB||256 GB||1,000 GB|
|Human-Interface Input||Touch screen/stylus pen||Touch screen/stylus pen||Touch Screen||Touch Screen||Touch Screen|
|Item Dimensions||12.99 x 8.74 x 0.75 in||12.99 x 8.74 x 0.75 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||8.85 x 12.76 x 0.8 in||12.7 x 0.7 x 8.9 in|
|Item Weight||3.66 lbs||3.66 lbs||1 lb||3.56 lbs||3.4 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Wireless Compatibility||802.11.ac||802.11.ac||802.11.ac||802.11.ac, Bluetooth||802.11.ac|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Excellent build quality. Yeah it's not brushed aluminum, big whoop. My last laptop was aluminum and dented very easily. It's a high quality, possibly polycarbonate, plastic, like the kind for football helmets. And the hinges feel very secure.
2) Included stylus pen, with special slot, which is nice for not getting smudges on the screen.
3) I strongly recommend you splurge for the FHD 1920 x 1080 version. It really makes the laptop feel premium. The screen on 1366 resolution just doesn't cut it, in my opinion.
4) Excellent peripherals. Three USB 3.0 slots. Good sound quality from built-in speakers.
5) Very little bloatware. The ones that come included are surprisingly useful.
6) The IPS wide-viewing angle is a definite plus. Dell didn't sell no tall tales with that feature.
1) I'm not a fan of Windows 10. Maybe it'll grow on me, but I still think Windows 7 is the pinnacle of Microsoft OS. But, it's understandable for when the laptop is in tablet mode.
2) Battery life not stellar. If you're doing some heavy duty stuff (transferring data from an external HDD for example), expect 3 hours tops. Otherwise, 5-6 is expected.
3) Trackpad is a bit finnicky. Needs some adjustment.
4) Screen glare is pretty annoying, especially when using low-brightness to save battery life. Probably going to invest in an anti-glare protector.
COMMON COMPLAINTS AND REBUTTALS
1) Ghost mouse: apparently the cursor moves on its own. It seems Dell fixed it, or that it can be adjusted in the "Settings" to delay movement.
2) Screen dims randomnly: appears to be a feature connected with the webcam to vary brightness based on ambient light. Turn off in "Settings"
3) It's too heavy to use as a tablet: here's a crazy idea, rest it on your forearms. Or go to the gym. At 3.6 lbs, it's not that heavy.
4) Screen bobbles when tapped: fair complaint, but only when used as a laptop.
5) Tent mode is useless: lies. It's great for Youtubing while eating dinner, or just chilling on the bed. This way, it won't overheat by blocking the exhaust.
MY PERSONAL OPINION
Great little compact device that shouldn't stray too far from an outlet. The tablet mode is really nice for reading .pdf's or just the news. It's surprisingly portable. Most of the complaints stem from people who, quite frankly, should just by an Apple product. But for people who grew up on PC, it's a flexible little device with minor issues that are easily fixed. Perfect for a student.
I work in a biology research lab, and ride a motorcycle to work. It's smaller and lighter than my previous 2011 HP Envy 14. I use the tablet mode to read scientific articles. For me, it's perfect. Otherwise, it really depends what you're expecting. It's clean and simple. The only issue is the battery life. Here's to hoping Dell comes out with a bigger battery for it in the future.
After a couple months of light (light!) use, the screen somehow formed a crack. It started as a small nick in the lower left corner, then it because a diagonal crack after another couple weeks. This is beyond strange, but after checking online, this is not an uncommon problem. Dell probably made some serious sacrifices in screen quality to reach the price point.
It's still usable, but the touch screen capability is greatly diminished. Which makes folding it up to use as a reading tablet greatly cumbersome. Knocking off a star for poor screen quality. I might take the issue up with Dell, but I've read some horror stories. I don't wanna drop another 200 on this laptop.
TO FIX THIS: Uninstall the intel wireless driver. I believe it's listed as intel PROset driver. To do this click the windows button in the bottom left, type "uninstall" and select change or remove a program. Then scroll down and select intel PROset (it may be labeled something else, you just want to find the intel wireless driver here) and click uninstall. This will change the installed driver to the windows 10 default which fixed all my problems.
Additionally, the default mouse sensitivity is a little high. You can change that in the mouse trackpad settings. I also increased the scroll speed as it was way too low by default.
The issue is with the driver for the Intel ProSet Wireless Adapter installed in these machines. To correct the problem, perform the following steps (assuming your laptop will not stay connected to the internet long enough to download the updated driver):
1. Using a different PC, go to the Dell website and select "Support" at the top of the home page. From the Support menu, select Support by Product.
2. On the bottom of your i7359 laptop, find the "Express Service Code" number. On the Product Support page, enter your Express Service Code into the the Service Tag field. You will be taken to a web page that is specific to your laptop.
3. From this product-specific page, select Drivers and Downloads.
4. Scroll down and select "Network". In the available downloads, you should find an update for the Intel PROSet Wifi Driver. You will need to download this update to a USB flash drive.
5. Plug the flash drive into your i7359 laptop. Using File Explorer, select the drive that is mapped to the USB flash drive. When you click on the drive, you will see a file named "Network_Driver...exe. Double click this file. Follow the prompts to update the Intel ProSet Driver.
6. Reboot the laptop. This should resolve the problem
Another reviewer suggested first deleting the driver for the PROSet Adapter. If you follow the steps above, you should not need to delete the driver before performing the update. Hope this helps. Shame on Dell for not updating the software image for these laptops after this problem was first discovered.
Most recent customer reviews
You can't use WiFi and Bluetooth at the same time so, it won't stream to a Bluetooth headset or player.Read more