|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Core i5|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3L SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||1 TB Hybrid HDD + Flash Cache|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dell Inspiron i7559-3762GRY 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Quad Core i5-6300HQ 2.3 GHz Processor
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD Hybrid Drive Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 15.6 Inch UHD (3840 x 2160 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
- Windows 10 Operating System; Matte Black featuring Gray Chassis
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Optimum performance for gaming, surfing and everything else.
Multi-tasking processing:With 6th Gen Intel i5 Quad-Core processors, you’ll have all the power you need to enjoy both gaming and entertainment.
Stream and re-stream videos: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M is your performance-class graphics card with 4GB GDDR5 discrete memory. This graphics powerhouse gives you high frame-per-second rates in games and accelerates video editing and transcoding.
Marathon battery life: With a 6-cell 74Whr battery, power your favorite games and videos without interruption. Combined with a 1” thin design and strong performance, this laptop makes it easy to take it all with you.
Dell Inspiron i7559-3762GRY 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop
View life in 4K clarity
The new Inspiron 15 7000 Series Gaming Edition features 4K Ultra HD display. The large 15.6 inch touch display is perfect for gaming and maximum productivity for professionals on the go.
The 4K Ultra HD touch display comes with True Color for exceptional clarity with true-to-life color.
Crystal clear sound
Waves MaxxAudio Pro provides audio controls and tuning that can create a bold soundstage for your favorite music and videos.
NVIDIA GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 discrete graphics give you the muscle you need for responsive gaming and video edits.
More premium features
Productivity and precision: The Windows 10 operating system powers your social media, news and more, and makes multitasking a snap. With a roomy, gesture-enabled precision touchpad, you can scroll, zoom, click and point with impressive accuracy and speed. And the included backlit keyboard makes it easy to type in low-light environments.
Flexible memory and storage: 8GB memory and a 1TB hard drive hybrid HDD + 8GB cache delivers responsive and reliable performance.
Connectivity solutions: Save time on large file transfers between your laptop, external hard drives or networks with three USB 3.0 ports that can transfer data up to 10x faster than USB 2.0 ports. Inspiron 15 also includes HDMI and microphone ports, as well as an SD media card slot.
|Processor||6th Generation Intel Core i5-6300HQ Quad Core (6M Cache, up to 3.2 GHz)|
|Operating System||WinHome HighEnd 10 64 ENG|
|Memory||8GB DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx1)|
|Video Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5|
|Hard Drive||1TB 5400 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive + 8GB Embedded Flash Cache|
|Multimedia Drive||Optical Drive Not included|
|Media Card Reader||2-in1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth tied to wireless card|
|Display||15.6-inch 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED-Backlit Touch IPS|
|Fax/Data Modem||HDMI - Yes|
|Wireless Connectivity||Intel 3165AC + BT4.0 [802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 1x1]|
|Audio||Stereo speakers and subwoofer + MaxxAudio Pro|
|Keyboard||Internal SP BL Keyboard, ENG|
|Battery||74WHr, 6-C (Int) [74 WHr, 6-Cell Battery (Integrated)]|
|Software 1||McAfee CB LiveSafe 30Day Trial|
|Software 2||MS Office Trial TOPK, MUI (OTRT13M)|
|Software 5||Addl SW,INS,SMOD,Win10,US/CAN (INSW10)|
|Disclaimer 3||Power Cord, US/CAN|
Compare to similar items
This item Dell Inspiron i7559-3762GRY 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lifetime Dealz||Amazon.com||Computer Upgrade King||Kailone Tech|
|RAM Size||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB|
|Processor Speed||2.3 GHz||2.6 GHz||2.8 GHz||5 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840 x 2160 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||—||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in|
|Hard-Drive Size||1 TB||1 TB||1,000 GB||1 TB|
|Item Dimensions||15.08 x 15.08 x 10.43 in||15.08 x 15.08 x 10.43 in||9.94 x 15.06 x 0.96 in||1.02 x 15.08 x 10.43 in|
|Item Weight||4.6 lbs||4.6 lbs||4.81 lbs||6 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home x64||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||Unknown||Unknown||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Wireless Compatibility||802.11 A/C||802.11 A/C||802.11 A/C||—|
Limits are for pushing. Experience a new level of games, videos, and productivity with powerful Intel Core processors and the latest graphics.
Top Customer Reviews
Things to like about the laptop:
- The combination of i7 quad core, SSD, 16GB RAM, and 4GB discrete graphics makes this laptop blazing fast for the money. It's definitely up there with other laptops that would cost easily twice as much.
- 4k touchscreen is gorgeous for everyday use. Not exactly the brightest screen, but it will do. I have compared it side-to-side with the matte 1080p version, and the 4k simply blows the 1080p version out the water in terms of overall image quality and color reproduction. Touchscreen feature is nice and responsive for the most part. It handles touches very accurately, which surprised me to say the least. Although I hardly use the touchscreen since the glossy texture shows fingerprints very easily.
- Keyboard is nice and quiet, perfect for typing, not so sure about gaming. The keys are decently sized, nicely spaced apart, but the key actuation is very low. There is little to no feedback with each press of the key. Backlit feature is a very nice touch, but there is a lot of light bleed out the sides of the keys and the space bar + the trackpad are not lit. Numberpad is also nice to have as well. Saves me a lot of time in my line of work.
- Speakers are great for a laptop. Subwoofer (if you want to call it that) adds a bit more depth to the sound, but not so much detail. Don't expect too much from it as it is weak at best. I listen to a lot of music and it still sounds very flat on the bottom end. Still very hard to distinguish a lot of different bass notes, but at least the sound isn't as flat or tinny. They do get very loud very easily.
- All 3 USB ports are USB 3.0, 1 of them (the one on the right side) also doubles as a USB charging port as well. This means that any device you plug in gets more than the typical 0.5A of regular USB ports. I'm not sure exactly how much output it has, but it's enough to charge my phone just like my normal wall charger would. It also works when the computer is off, which is pretty sweet.
- Overall construction is fairly nice. The laptop is very sleek looking in all black with the grey accents. Very professional look IMO. The hinges are nice and stiff for the screen. It closes with a nice soft thud. The construction is all plastic, but it still manages to feel very sturdy. Bottom cover to access all internals comes off with just 1 screw, making upgrading the laptop extremely easy and user-friendly.
- Laptop doesn't get extremely hot with all the power it has packed into it. With the two fans and all of the ventilation, the laptop stays fairly nice and cool, as well as quiet. The fans only got loud on me during my Win8.1 downgrade, and boy were they loud. Other than that, working for 3hrs of Photoshop did not even kick the fans up. The underside of the laptop does get slightly warm, but not to the point where it gets uncomfortable.
Things not to like:
- Trackpad is a little disappointing. The size is nice and scrolling is fine, but it gives a very hollow thud with each click and just feels cheap overall. After downgrading to Win8.1 from the stock Win10 OS, I lost a lot of functionality with the trackpad as Dell does not have any trackpad drivers available for this laptop. I had to install Dell ELAN drivers from a different model in order to regain the trackpad functions. Took me a long time searching for the right driver, but I eventually found one that works.
- Battery life is average, definitely not winning any points here though. I can usually get about 5ish hours with normal everyday tasks like web browsing, a bit of music listening, and using Microsoft Office products. Anything intensive such as Photoshop or VMWare will bring down battery life to 3.5-4hrs. Given the size of this laptop, you would think they could stuff a much beefier battery, but oh well.
- Soft-touch plastic construction is an absolute fingerprint magnet. No matter how clean your hands are, this laptop attracts all sorts of greasy fingerprints on it. They're not as obvious due to the matte look, but given the right angle you can see all the fingerprints.
- Although the grey model has grey accents around the Dell logo on the lid and on the trackpad, it still has red accents on the speaker grilles, heatsink fins, and the rubber feet. IMO I think the red looks very tacky and just doesn't flow very well with the overall design. Not something serious, but still bugs me a bit.
- The laptop weighs quite a bit. It isn't advertised as being an ultralight laptop, but at 6lbs for the laptop alone, it is on the heavier side. Throw in the huge brick of a charger and you're looking at around 8lbs. Not exactly the most mobile workstation, but again, it isn't advertised as being an ultralight laptop.
- Does not utilize DDR4 RAM or PCIe x3.0 SSD technology, which is understandable given how new the technology is, but would still be nice to have for future upgrades. At this moment, Dell reserves this technology for their higher end models such as the XPS 15.
These setbacks are minor at most. Don't let them sway you from choosing this laptop because it is still a great laptop overall. It does everything I need it to do without a hitch and it looks awesome. Personally for me though, price is a big deciding factor for this laptop. I paid just under $1200 with tax and shipping for mine because of a discount I received. If I was purchasing this at full price, I think I would have been a bit more biased towards the higher priced XPS 15 model with the sames specs because of the DDR4 and PCIe SSD. If those two factors don't matter to you, then definitely go with this laptop.
I'm about 3 weeks in to having this one and have installed all of my Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver) plus downloaded my Dropbox files and Google Drive files and it's running like a dream. I honestly couldn't be happier.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.