Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 17, 2017
I bought this to replace an Apple keyboard that I've been using with my Windows PC. I love the feel of the Apple and this is the same. It's nearly silent and the keys are very low profile. It's also nice to have the Windows functions back, like Print Screen, that I didn't have with the Apple. (I used to have key-mapping software loaded, but now work for a new company where I can't load any software on my own.)

That said, all of the reviews that talked about it skipping, freezing, and repeating are true. I use the keyboard all day long and it does those things several times per day.

I've had problems with Carpal Tunnel and thought I'd continue to use my ergonomic mouse, but I like this one. It's nice and light in my hand and the arch is comfortable. However, it too freezes a few times a day.

For me, the benefits outweigh the inconvenience of having to backtrack a few times a day, but it seems that Dell should be able to fix the issues.
on August 16, 2017
MUCH better..... Had to do some work for my dad on his computer.... he had a wired keyboard on a desk on the left, the monitor was on a desk in front of him.. (imagine an L shaped Desk..) "Dad..... i said to myself how are you even typing on this keyboard its not in front of the correct monitor and plugged in on a desktop setup under the desk in a corner...."... so i got him a wireless keyboard and mouse, Dell has always been a reliable brand for us. So this last time he had me do work on his computer at his house,,,, i was happy to be able to use the NEW wireless keyboard and mouse, made my job much easier.... i wonder if he even noticed the change...... :-) i'll have to ask him. needless to say it was needed and improved the office ease of use.
on May 1, 2017
Plugged both units in and began working. It doesn't get any easier than that. I have a small desk area and these two units have a small footprint for keyboards I've used, fitting well in the space I have. The Dell keyboard has a good soft touch to the keys and the mouse is equally usable. So far there have been no issues with battery life, I'm still using the original batteries after 3-4 months regular usage. I work from home and use both units 8-10 hours a day for work 5-days a week as well as for personal use. I'd buy these again and highly recommend them if you don't need an ergonomic keyboard or don't need the power typer keyboards.
on March 24, 2017
Why it took me so long to pony up and buy a wireless keyboard/mouse combo, who knows. But I'm glad I did. I was restricted by the USB wires on my old setup that I had to be careful not to pull my keyboard drawer out too far. This has changed everything. I like low profile keys, and this keyboard has been great. The mouse is good too, but it's a mouse. Nothing special about it. Keyboard goes into energy saving mode rather quickly, which is great. At the press of a button it's back on and registering to the PC. No lag, delay or having to double press. I'll be ordering more of these!
on June 13, 2017
This is exactly what I was looking for. The keyboard overall is very similar to the Apple USB keyboard. They keys are a bit longer stroke but still feel roughly the same. Overall dimension is the same as well. For me I was looking for a quick way to switch between my Mac Pro and my new Alienware Aurora PC. They are hooked up to 2 different monitors and I didn't want to deal with a KVM. I have the USB RF dongle plugged into the Windows 10 PC and Bluetooth to the Mac. In my experience Macs have a much better bluetooth connect/disconnect relationship so that is why I chose that setup (even though the Mac is my primary). Anyway...The keyboard handles this flawlessly. There is a slight delay when switching (to be expected), and sometime the first keystroke is missed when changing. Not a big deal to me and totally acceptable for my use. I do not use the mouse in the same way. I primarily use a thumb scroll marble mouse on my Mac. I just left the mouse in RF mode connected to the PC for casual browsing. The mouse works great even on my glass desk blotter.
on June 3, 2017
It's a keyboard. Slim profile, easy to use and nice hand access overall. Nothing is awkwardly placed throughout and the keys hold up to consistent typing. I haven't had any issues with the mechanics or surface to date (will update if that changes however). What I will say is the rubber "feet" on the back of the keyboard have a poor adhesive to them and continuously fell off. Only the far left and right "feet" however, not the top center or bottom full center. Apart from this the quality is very nice with a sturdy feel despite being so slimline in design.
I don't use the mouse as I have my own for more technical purposes but from a base standpoint the keyboard stood out far greater than the mouse. It was too lightweight and felt tacky in my hand. If you have your own mouse and are looking for a good keyboard with decent build quality and design, I recommend this product entirely!
on February 23, 2016
I needed a compact wireless full size keyboard that takes up as little as possible. It is very light and so is the mouse... almost too light. The gliding "pads" under the mouse is not very slick so the mouse does not smoothly move over mouse pads. The quality and feel of the mouse is... well, it feels pretty cheap. The keyboard is chicklet style and is quiet.

The power switches on both the keyboard and mouse are tiny and difficult to feel out. It would have been nicer if they had a little more surface area so that I didn't have to flip the keyboard over to find and flip the switches on and off with the edge of my fingernail.

The keyboard runs on two AAA batteries and the mouse on a single AA battery. Duracell's for both are included in the box. The transmitter is tiny USB that takes up minimal room.
on June 19, 2016
I love these Dell keyboards... I currently have 5 of these in use and have no complaints. They have a great touch for touch, they don't require much space, and eliminate all of those crazy cords. The mouse works on any type of surface EXCEPT for glass, which is not an issue for me but could affect some users. There's no software to install... simply plug in the tiny USB receiver into an available port and you're ready to go. I also use these with docking stations; you can plug the USB receiver into the docking station and use them with your notebook without any problem.

My only complaint is that they keyboard has a Num Lock key... most modern keyboards have eliminated this and effectively lock the keyboard into numeric mode upon boot. That's not the case with these, and I've found that even adjusting the system's registry to force Num Lock on boot doesn't consistently work. Maybe that's a minor complaint, but it is something that the manufacturer (Logitech) could improve upon in future versions.
on September 28, 2016
Keyboard:
Very solid keyboard, keys look and feel nice, no noticeable latency on keypresses. I love that it has actual indicator lights for Num/Caps/Scroll Lock.

Mouse:
Nice, no frills mouse. Feels good in the hand, not too small like my last wireless mouse.
on July 19, 2017
I decided that I would write this review without correcting the frequent key errors that I am experiencing with this keyboard. I thought it would be interesting to see if I could completethis review without error. The keyboard seems to stick ad type multiple keys more often than missed keys. I am typing slowly durin this review as well. A lot of times the key will stick and I really thought that it would happennnnn more durin this review but I was lucky I suppose. Overl I would avoid this keyboard d moue combo. Deeeeell modeellllllllll KM366666 Ieannnnn KM636