|Screen Size||27 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||5120 x 2880 pixels|
Dell Ultra HD 5K Monitor UP2715K 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- See more content onscreen Professionals now have the ability to display their content in native 5K resolution, and see what they have filmed in full view.
- Highest resolution in the world View more content and details onscreen - with over 6 million more pixels than Ultra HD 4K resolution
- Over 14 million pixels of creativity Allows you to view and create even finer details onscreen, so every subtle nuance can be seen and animated. High pixel per inch amplifies Premier Color qualities with even more defined hues and tones resulting in more vivid colors
- Colors remain true to what you see Colors appear vivid and vibrant with a wide color coverage of 99% Adobe RGB. At an extremely small delta<2, you can be sure that colors displayed are true-to-life and as accurate as what you see.
|Product Alert: IPS (In-Plane-Switching) is a technology for LCD displays that offers users wider viewing angles and bolder colors by allowing more light to pass through the panel. As a result, IPS panels can exhibit a slight glow around the edges and corners (also known as light bleed), which is entirely normal.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Dell Computer UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitor UP2715K LED-Lit M
The world’s first Ultra HD 5K monitor
Discover amazing 5K clarity on the highest-performance Dell UltraSharp display, featuring over 14 million pixels, precise, accurate color and amazing acoustics from Harman Kardon .
- Pin-sharp 5120 x 2880 Ultra HD resolution: See four times the content of QHD with 11 million more pixels that create crisp images and breakthrough sharpness.
- Vivid, accurate and consistent color: With PremierColor, your monitor provides superb color accuracy and 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB coverage.
- Speakers by Harman Kardon : Two speakers rated at an impressive 16W deliver crystal-clear, highly detailed stereo sound.
The most detail you’ve ever seen on a monitor screen
Welcome to the amazing sharpness and clarity of a 5K monitor. The Dell UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitor – UP2715K features an astoundingly vivid 5120x2880 Ultra HD resolution. That’s a dramatic increase in screen clarity, with more than 14 million pixels — or four times the content of QHD resolution, seven times the content of Full HD displays and almost double the number of pixels in an Ultra HD 4K monitor. The result is a breakthrough visual experience that brings outstanding realism, depth and crispness to pictures and movies.
Design and edit to perfection
If you’re a graphics or design professional in the entertainment, film, photography or engineering field, you’ll immediately recognize the benefits of a 5K monitor with Dell PremierColor. Details this incredible allow you to view your work with a whole new level of insight.
Consistent, accurate colors
Right out of the box, Dell PremierColor delivers factory-tuned 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB coverage, impressive grayscale tracking and a color calibration factory report certifying that colors are true-to-life and accurate with an extremely small deltaE of less than 2.
Excellent color depth and color gamut
- Enjoy a large range of colors and color detail with a wide color gamut*. High-capacity 12-bit internal processing enables up to 1.07 billion colors, distinguishing low grayscale tones and enabling a tremendous level of detail, even in dark areas.
Clear views and crystal-clear sound
Incredible clarity of an edge-to-edge display combines with high-power, high-end stereo speakers for an immersive audio and video experience.
- High-fidelity Harman Kardon sound: Two down-firing speakers tuned to perfection by Harman Kardon and rated at an impressive 32W (2 x 16W) provide a beautiful soundscape.
Customize and calibrate colors with precision
Clear views and crystal-clear sound
Use the Custom Color mode to change color parameters to your exact needs. Tune and tweak onscreen colors by utilizing a wide range of color parameters such as RGBCMY saturation, RGBCMY hue, RGB gain and RGB offset.
For even greater control and precision calibration, the UP2715K comes with a 12-bit user-accessible 3D LUT (look-up table), which is accessible via the Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Solution software when used with the optional X-rite iDisplay Pro colorimeter**.
- Improved clarity and easy cleaning: Optical bonding and an anti-reflective coating eliminate reflection from two surfaces — the LCD panel itself and the protective glass layer in front of it — allowing more light to be transmitted and dramatically improving clarity, vividness and contrast. An anti-smudge coating allows you to easily clean away fingerprints.
Take in the fine, almost infinite, detail provided by the Dell UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitor – UP2715K in total comfort, thanks to its wide-ranging adjustability. Connect seamlessly with Mac and Windows PCs, along with a wide range of digital peripherals. One high-current USB 3.0 port found on the back of the monitor supplies twice the power for charging and powering BC1.2 compatible USB devices. You also get one upstream USB 3.0 port and five downstream USB 3.0 ports, two DisplayPorts (for 5K support), a mini-DisplayPort (for 4K support) and a media card reader.
- The included stand enables tilt, swivel and height adjustments, along with pivot capability.
- You can wall mount the UP2715K monitor panel in your choice of landscape or portrait orientation.
- * Color gamut (typical) is based on CIE1976 (120% of NTSC) and CIE1931 (103%) test standards.
- ** EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See epeat wesbite for registration status by country.
The Dell UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitor – UP2715K meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- EPEAT Gold** Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Experience revolutionary screen clarity with breakthrough resolution and sharpness- See more details with over 14 million pixels on the World's first Ultra HD 5120 x 2880 monitor
Legal DisclaimerMust be at least 18 & over to purchase
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, right off the bat it's the one of the most beautiful displays I've ever seen. I wish I could just stop the review right there.
I bought it in order to work on high-dpi support for a Windows application I develop, and with some tooth-pulling and hair-yanking I did manage to finish that work. So now I want to get rid of this display. I have major, major problems getting this display to turn on correctly when my Windows machine starts. Sometimes it starts up just fine, like you'd expect it to, but all too often the computer starts but the display just goes into sleep mode and there's absolutely no way to get it out of sleep mode. You can power cycle the display, unplug/replug it into the computer all you want.. nope. It's not going to work. The only two solutions I've found are to either 1/ physically unplug the power from the display, then plug back in or 2/ power-cycle the computer itself (yeah, hold down its power button and force it off, then turn it back on.. which is probably not good for it) and then hope that the next time it works. It seems to be totally random. There was a time where every morning for about two weeks it worked perfectly and I had no issues, but other times where every single time I need to use the Windows box I need to power-cycle it a dozen times until the Dell 5k finally starts working correctly.
The other problem that happens, and this is less common, is that the resolution doesn't get detected correctly or something, and Windows starts up horizontally stretched across this monitor and a non-existent, phantom second monitor (so in other words, I'm only seeing half of the login screen and it's distorted because it's being stretched too wide).
I also have a recent Macbook Pro with two Thunderbolt ports, and I'm able to connect this display to that Mac just fine. So far I have had zero issues with that, so it's possible that all the problems I'm having are actually problems with either Windows 10 or my NVIDIA card, and not with the Dell 5k. I am using a very recent NVIDIA card, and I read somewhere that it's supported (which was the reason I bought it, specifically to use this display).
So overall I'd say, if you *need* a high dpi screen to work on some software for Windows and you've already got a desktop computer setup as your development machine, this display will work but it will be an infuriating process. If you just want to get a high-dpi screen for casual use, not because you absolutely must have one, in a Windows environment.. do not buy. If you want a 5k to use with a Macbook Pro.. your mileage may vary, but so far I've had no issues.
=== UPDATE ===
In my review above I was using a PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 970. I have since updated my Windows desktop to an EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition. Since updating to that video card I have not seen any of the issues I described above. Right now the display is operating absolutely flawlessly.
Most recent customer reviews
Truly a Beautifully designed Monitor.
5K is amazing.
SD slot on side is a nice touch.Read more