|Standing screen display size||24 Inches|
|Processor||3.2 GHz core_i5|
|RAM||16 GB SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||2 TB HDD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 4600|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $57.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i5 Processor, 16GB Ram, 2TB Hard Drive, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, DVD-RW, Dual 24 Inch LCD Monitors Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Series||Dell Optiplex 9020|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||16 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Processor||3.2 GHz core_i5|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specification: Powered By Intel's Core i5 3.2GHz High Performance Processor, 16 GB Of Ram & 2 TB of Hard Drive space
- Intel HD 4600 Integrated Graphics, Wireless WIFI & Bluetooth 4.0 (Adapter), 4 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0, VGA, Display Port, DVD-RW, RJ-45.
- Get Connected: Includes TWO 24 Inch LCD Monitors (Brands may vary). The included USB Keyboard & Mouse, USB Wi-Fi Adapter and Dual Monitor Card will have you up and running with ease, keeping you connected
- The Power of Windows: As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Professional - 64 Bit will maximize the power and utility of your new machine.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Power of Windows, As Microsoft s latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Professional - 64 Bit will maximize the power and utility of your new machine.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
Why Renewed Desktops?
Screen with no visible scratches
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This computer didn’t even last a few months. Contacted company after the cd drive went inside the computer because they didn’t secure it. Then the hard drive died. Monitors are missed match and shorting out. All around a bad experience.
They do not return messages or uphold any warranty. It’s not renewed it’s dusty junk parts thrown together in a terrible way. Certainly they have infants assembling these. I wish that the reviews were made before my purchase. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER
System was purchased in early December. It is refurbished equipment which is okay, but it has to work and this equipment does not. I emailed them a couple of times about the equipment. They said mail us the modem/tower back. I received the modem/tower back a couple of days before Christmas. We plugged it in and connected the cables and nothing works. The monitors are not getting the signals from the modem and vice versa. I sent technology geeks another email, 2 days ago. yesterday , l received a call from a blocked number. Message from technology geeks was to mail the system back for a replacement. This is the month of January 2021 aqnd I have never been able to use the computer. All, l want is my money back which technology geeks is refusing to give me a refund. I dont want to do no video chat to discuss it, I want my money back and to mail them their equipment back.