BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2011
I purchased a Dell Optiplex GX520 Intel Pentium 4 for $116.00. Not wanting to spend a lot, just needed to surf the internet and download music. For this price I got just what I wanted, the computer was in excellent condition, I had a problem with the key board and they graciously exchanged it for me. I was able to go to their warehouse in Downey and was able to see 100's of refurbished computers in stock. I had a software problem caused by something I downloaded. I called them and they took the time to take me step by step to resolve my issue. I am very happy with the Computer, Price and Service. All of this for just $116.00 what more could you ask for. In this case I got what I paid for and more!
on December 12, 2013
The company that shipped this item to me (IT Professionals) was nothing more than helpful. Unfortunately the hard drive would not boot up but they shipped me a new drive plus a windows 7 CD (thought it was 7 and not xp, from the ad). but unfortunately did not do any better it would just not boot up. The company IT Professionals refunded the money promptly the day after he received back the replacement hard disk and the Windows 7 CD. They were prompt in answering all of my emails and tried give me workarounds to get it fixed. I would not hesitate from purchasing from this company again their customer service is outstanding. The 5 star rating is for the customer service as unfortunately I could not use the computer I was however pleased with the outward appearance it was nice and clean and very few scratches.
on March 27, 2013
The seller did great. Plenty of packing material, etc. I love this little computer and the price, unbelievable. The experience was like bringing a spanking new computer on line. I have two Windows 7 e-Machines and both of them irritate me continually. This little Dell with XP I really love. I have it connected to a big screen HD TV and it looks beautiful. I didn't know what I was going to get for $65.00, but if it holds together for a couple of years, it will be the best $65.00 I have ever spent. I don't know if I will ever invest in a new desktop computer again or not. Why spend $300.00 extra for features that I never use. Makes no sense to me at all.
on January 3, 2014
I bought this as a XMAS gift to myself. It's my sort of my play only computer. it is a pretty good system for what i do. I did have problems at first with the start up. I couldn"t get it to boot up. I was to the point i planned on sending it back. But i didn't. i spent time again going through the whole setup process and this time the computer came on and now everything is fine. Once I had it up and running, i easily loaded my virus programs and usb device. I also added Netflix and Hulu. I use this computer daily and have not had any problems. I would recommend this proruct as a good starter system or second computer.
on January 25, 2014
When I saw the photo of the computer, keyboard and mouse were there. But When I got it, the shipping memo said that no keyboard and no mouse, I was misread by the photo. Oh well, it is not big deal. I can find them easily. While I was using it, the box started making a big noise. Processor fan was in full blast after using an hour or two. It comes and goes. I looked at fan and processor heat sink. They were clean. I blasted whoe area with air compressor. I never had these problem with other vendor when I bought the same GX520 for couple of my friend. I cannot live with this kind of noise.
on July 18, 2013
For the price I got it for a spare back-up, just in case. It's very clean & faster than you would expect. When my other old Dell's Motherboard died after "50 years" I was glad to switch over & adapt my old Hard Drive as an external remote to recover & to augment the smallish HD this has. But cheap 1Tb, 2Tb, 3 Tb remote drives make up for that easily too. The only BAD was that the Power Supply over-heated very soon and blinked off at random. I cannibalized the bigger Power Supply from the former, now-dead Dell & connect that large one from outside the case, running this computer now as a cover-off "chopper".
on December 31, 2012
Wanting a computer to use as an extra for emails and facebook the Dell Optiplex was just the ticket. I already had a flat screen monitor so at under $70 I believe this was a great value. It did cost me an additional $30.00 because a few features like the front USB ports and the sound didn't work. Being unfamiliar with computers I had to take it to a computer store to have them turned on. Seems like they had been deactivated int he BIOS, a little feature the seller could have taken care of before it was sent out.
on February 4, 2012
After reading all the reviews, some good, some bad, I decided to take a chance.... The PC shipped very quickly, everthing arrived as stated on the ad... plugged it in and it is working right now... going to buy another one for my daughter... great buy for what I was looking for
on April 5, 2013
First time ordering a computer on Amazon, as I am now leaving this review on the computer I have ordered. You honestly can't beat the price for a decent computer. Its just a have to have and I was very pleased with the service. Ordered last Wednesday and here it is Friday of the following week. Only a week and half, and I am still excited. But overall, it came as it was described and that's what I like, and my opinion its the best for right now. 5/5
on March 13, 2012
Have had computer for nearly 4 months and used daily and has worked perfectly. It is a bit noisy on start up but quiets down quickly. I would buy one again if I needed another computer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question