Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on November 26, 2014
Doesn't work with a Dell N7110 laptop. The 65 Watt adapter doesn't have enough juice to charge and keep it running.
on March 6, 2016
the 7737 i own says it needs a 90w power suply and turned out to be a 65w i can us it in emergency situations but caint really recharge and use at the same time but my fault for not really research im sure if i had a less demanding computer this be awsome
on December 29, 2014
Does not work with The N7110
on August 2, 2016
This item arrived on June 29 & worked fine till August 1 when it quit & my battery charge is now gone. It is defective; the voltage comes into the brick?/block? But does not go through the block to the other side to flow into the computer. When I checked on returning, I found as of yesterday, it could no longer be returned. The computer is totally useless now -- Super disappointing & frustrating.
on March 7, 2015
The wire that plugs into the outlet in the wall broke. There were multiple wires within the black wrap that had broken in many different places. I ended up having to use the outlet wire from my old charger and trashing the outlet wire from this charger.
on April 29, 2015
DONT BUY THIS!
This adapter was delivered to me yesterday and it worked fine last night.
But today this adapter doesn't charge my computer anymore. The green light is still on but it doesnt charge!
(the model is exactly same with the one I used before).
Pay 20 dollars and it only lasted for 10 hours!
on June 6, 2017
Works as it should
on July 6, 2015
The adapter was not the same as my Dell adapter. The cord to the wall was a flat cheaper looking product. There was not a light on adapter to show adapter is working. It's charging ok. Since my Genuine Dell was purchased in 2009 I don't know if Dell is also sellling this cheaper version.
on June 12, 2017
As advertised
on September 28, 2016
I had the misfortune of both my battery and my power cord going bad, so my laptop wouldn't power on at all and when I did get powered on, it wouldn't charge. This package came faster that the original delivery date. It was packaged well and work perfectly.