|Screen Size||21.5 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
Dell S2240T 21.5-Inch Touch Screen LED-lit Monitor
|Price:||$296.89 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$103.10 (26%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sleek and stylish - Edge-to-edge glass gives the Dell 21.5" touch monitor a clean finish that boasts of fine craftsmanship.
- Enabling touch is easy! Simply connect a USB cable from your PC to the monitor's USB upstream port, and use either an HDMI, DVI or VGA cable to project images onscreen
- This is not a computer. Requires a standalone computer to use.Touch technology:Projected capacitive system,Sensor stack thickness:1.1 mm,Cover glass thickness:1.1 +/- 0.2 mm,Touch method:Fingers and thin gloves,Touch point:10 touch-points,Response time:25 ms. Compatibility- All Operating System
- Weight of monitor only (without stand): 7.49 pounds .Height (extended):370.8 mm (14.60 inches),Width:522.5 mm (20.57 inches),Depth:205.7 mm (8.10 inches)
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
HP Business E230t 23" LED LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9-5 ms
ASUS 15.6" 1366x768 HDMI VGA 10-point Touch Eye Care Screen LCD Monitor (VT168H)
ViewSonic TD2230 22" 1080p 10-Point Multi Touch Screen Monitor HDMI, DisplayPort
Dell P2418HT 23.8" Touch Monitor - 1920X1080 LED-LIT, Black
Acer T232HL Abmjjz 23-Inch (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen Widescreen Monitor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||—||1366x768 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920X1080 pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||21.5 in||23 in||15.6 in||22 in||23.8 in||23 in|
|Item Dimensions||20.57 x 14.59 x 8.1 in||20.5 x 12.28 x 2.06 in||14.9 x 7.5 x 11.1 in||1.9 x 19.3 x 11.8 in||21.17 x 9.24 x 16.52 in||21.5 x 1.9 x 17.9 in|
|Item Weight||12.8 lbs||10.8 lbs||3.1 lbs||7.9 lbs||15.21 lbs||11.38 lbs|
The Dell 21.5" touch monitor -offering you the touch experience with unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Dell 21.5" Touch Monitor
Flexible and user-friendly for work, school or fun.Multi-touch, Full HD display offers exceptional clarity and usability in a clean, efficient design. Ideal for students and professionals.
- Clarity with touch: Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 10-point touch capability; 3000:1 (typical) contrast ratio for bright, clear images with amazing onscreen detail.
- Ergonomic stand: Slide the panel toward you smoothly and naturally to touch and type and tilt the panel up to 60° to fit your comfort level.
- Efficient design: Power consumption of only 20W (typical) to help control energy costs; meets latest ENERGY STAR® guidelines and is EPEAT® Silver rated.
Designed to encourage collaboration and give productivity a boost, the Dell 21.5" Touch Monitor offers a high level of user flexibility for work, school or entertainment.
- Ergonomic stand: Slide your display toward you smoothly and naturally to touch and type while tilting as much as 60°. Good for classrooms, home offices, clinics and other professional applications.
- VESA compatibility: You can also choose to mount your monitor on the wall or attach it to the Dell Single Monitor Arm to enjoy even greater viewing flexibility.
- Integrated connectivity: HDMI, DVI and VGA ports enable direct connections to your desktop, laptop, camera, phone and other electronic devices to enhance almost any view.
- Image projection: Enabling touch is easy! Simply connect the USB cable from your PC to the monitor's USB upstream port, and use either a HDMI, DVI or VGA cable to project images onscreen.
Natural touch and superb image clarity.
Tap, slide, swipe, turn, pinch and stretch with your fingers. The multi-touch capability is simple and intuitive when used with Windows 8, recognizing up to 10 touch points at once.
Offering excellent image quality, the Dell 21.5" Touch Monitor features:
- Great screen clarity: 16:9 Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 3,000:1 (typical) high contrast ratio; Mega Dynamic contrast ratio estimated at 8 million:1 (max); wide 178°/178° viewing angle for effective collaboration.
- Edge-to-edge glass: Big, clean panel for a smooth touch experience plus Image Enhance designed to sharpen images, improve color hues and boost color contrast.
- Dell Display Manager: Features Auto Mode, which offers a choice of preconfigured color settings to optimize the appearance of individual applications. Each application can have its own preset mode.
Conceived with a high priority on environmental efficiency, the Dell 21.5" Touch Monitor features low power consumption and environment-conscious materials.
- 20W typical power consumption: Energy use is up to 28.57 percent lower than the previous-generation Dell Touch Monitor.
- Power-saving features: Dynamic dimming lowers brightness of predominantly white screens. PowerNap, when enabled, dims the monitor when not in use.
- High environmental standards: ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Silver rated, the Dell 21.5" Touch Monitor also features arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
Legal DisclaimerProduct is compatible with Windows 8 and 8.1 systems ONLY. Product drivers are available on the Dell website.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initially, the blacks were not very black... I did find that I had to adjust my graphics card settings... for some reason the Intel HD Graphics driver defaulted to a "limited range" of colors it would send to the monitor. When I changed this setting and tweaked the monitor settings, the result was very satisfying.
I like the edge-to-edge glass on this monitor. It means that Windows 10 is happy with the swipe-from-edge gestures, and gives the monitor a very clean look (it would be even better if I could remove the DELL logo. Oh well.).
I am using the audio output from the monitor (the computer sees the monitor as an audio device through the HDMI cable). This seems to work very well.
The way this works is, you align it vertically and put your channel's chat window on it maximized.
When you're in a game and want to type in chat, no more alt tabbing to the chat window, or trying to bring your mouse over to it to type something. Just tap the touch screen on the chat input, type what you want and hit enter. then continue gaming.
It has never been easier boys. PogChamp in the chat
The touchscreen drivers for the Dell S2240T *just work* with my Surface Book, with the same display quality as the Gechic. Also, the stand, while increasing the weight a bit, is really stable.
It would be great to have a higher resolution version of this monitor (for use as an extension monitor for tablets / touchscreen laptops), with something closer to the ~260 PPI of the Surface. Dell has an All-In-One PC with a 4K Touchscreen (Dell XPS 27" 4K Ultra HD Touchscreen All-in-One Computer, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 32GB SSD, AMD R9 M485X), so maybe they could adapt that screen and sell it as a standalone monitor, although I'm sure the cost would be quite a bit higher.
As for the monitor: Touch is not sensitive enough. Have to touch it multiple times to work. Also MAJOR glare. I'm basically looking at myself. I just ordered an Anti Glare screen protector. Hope it helps.
Most recent customer reviews
Use it with Soundcraft UI-24r and as an extra monitor when using Martin M-PC software.