Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

on May 16, 2016
Love this monitor. I had purchased it off of Amazon Warehouse deals...I got shipped the wrong monitor. Which was no big deal, I returned it and then had the right one shipped out. Amazon handled the process flawlessly. The monitor has a slight curve to it, which isn't too noticeable, but it does help. I've never had a curved screen, I never thought I needed one...personally for a computer it's perfect. The colors look fantastic and the black levels are amazing. My previous monitor was a 10 year old 19" Dell so this is quite the upgrade. I wasn't sure if was going to be too big for my desk it isn't. The only real problem I have with it is the stand, it is fairly wobbly and tilts side to side. It is something that can be overlooked, but I am fairly obsessive and it does bother me a bit. Certainly not a deal breaker and not worth returning, but it is an irritant. Other than that it is a great 1080p monitor. I am very happy with my purchase.
on March 24, 2016
Full Disclosure: I did have to deal with Dell's tech support due to a technical issue; the original monitor they sent me was defective so I returned it and received a replacement. The replacement is what I am using as a basis for this review.
I absolutely am in love with this monitor. The picture is crisp and clear. The software allows for so many settings, between tiled windows to preset auto-changing color temperatures for specific programs/media. The speakers are amazing for built-in speakers. I have found that streamed full HD video looks better on this monitor than it does on my "42 Vizio HD television. This monitor has exceeded my expectations and is great for games, streaming video, video editing, and everyday use.
on June 17, 2016
I don't care about 4k but still wanted a nice display so went with this Dell. Screen is great, sound is great. The curve sure is slick. I use it with a mac mini and ps4. Whats holding me back from 5 stars is clunky settings navigation, it takes way too many clicks to change the input source or change audio. A remote would solve all the issues. I would expect this from some generic company​, but Dell?
on June 20, 2016
Excellent for gaming, I connected my PS4 and played Uncharted 4, also connected my Dell Inspiron 7559 gaming Laptop and played Rise of the Tomb Raider and both games looks amazing with this Curved Monitor! For HD movies and TV series with Amazon Prime the picture quality is awesome! For the Internet, videos and music is excellent too, so this is the best monitor I ever had. The best price on Amazon for $229.00, excellent!
on November 30, 2015
Love this monitor. It was between this one and the Samsung 27 inch curved monitor and I am SO glad I went with the Dell. The bezels are MUCH smaller and the stand is made out of a much more hefty combination of metal and plastic. The speakers are also fantastic.
on February 4, 2016
I have been impressed with the picture quality from day one with this monitor. Everything looks crisper and more vibrant than either of my previous monitors (both of which were reasonably good quality). The sound is very good for built-in monitor speakers, and the dual HDMI ports have been handy for switching between two computers. Note that one of the 24" variants only has a single HDMI port; make sure you know which one you're looking at if that matters to you.

One other plus: it was very easy to setup right out of the box; I was almost able to do it with one hand.

That said, there are several things that prevented me from giving this monitor 5 stars:
- Limited adjustments of the stand; it tilts forward and backward, but that's it. No height adjustment at all.
- The buttons are a bit awkward, on the bottom of the bezel and hard to see at all. You basically use them by feel, which is ok, but slightly cumbersome.
- I wish it were easier to switch between the inputs. It takes 3-4 button presses and it's not at all convenient. If there is an easier way, it's not easy to figure out because of the awkward buttons.

A couple other things I wish I had recognized when purchasing (my fault for not reading the specs carefully enough):
- The stand only works in landscape mode. I guess a curved monitor might not work well in portrait anyways, but I hadn't considered that when I bought it. I like the ability with my old monitor to swivel it when I needed more vertical screen space.
- I miss the extra pixels that I used to have with my 1920x1200 monitors (vs. 1920x1080 for this one). It seems that the latter is the more common aspect ratio nowadays, but I do miss those extra pixels.

All in all, a very solid monitor, with great picture quality and generally well-built. If the caveats I mentioned above don't bother you, I'd strongly recommend it.
22 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2017
Great screen,got this for my work computer and have it hooked up with my laptop. What I'm doing on one screen continues over to the other screen
on March 24, 2016
Bright, Sharp, Big. Perfect and just what I was looking for. Was packed well, delivered quick, and set up easy.
on June 16, 2017
Dead pixels galore. Guess that's what I get for being cheap. If you can look past the dead pixels then it's pretty nice. the auto input mode can be a bit finicky though.
on May 23, 2016
It randomly starts flickering goes black; I gets this on two different monitors and turned off settings as suggested by Dell but still have the issue.