BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2016
Full Disclosure: I did have to deal with Dell's tech support due to a technical issue; the original monitor they sent me was defective so I returned it and received a replacement. The replacement is what I am using as a basis for this review.
I absolutely am in love with this monitor. The picture is crisp and clear. The software allows for so many settings, between tiled windows to preset auto-changing color temperatures for specific programs/media. The speakers are amazing for built-in speakers. I have found that streamed full HD video looks better on this monitor than it does on my "42 Vizio HD television. This monitor has exceeded my expectations and is great for games, streaming video, video editing, and everyday use.
on June 17, 2016
I don't care about 4k but still wanted a nice display so went with this Dell. Screen is great, sound is great. The curve sure is slick. I use it with a mac mini and ps4. Whats holding me back from 5 stars is clunky settings navigation, it takes way too many clicks to change the input source or change audio. A remote would solve all the issues. I would expect this from some generic company​, but Dell?
on June 20, 2016
Excellent for gaming, I connected my PS4 and played Uncharted 4, also connected my Dell Inspiron 7559 gaming Laptop and played Rise of the Tomb Raider and both games looks amazing with this Curved Monitor! For HD movies and TV series with Amazon Prime the picture quality is awesome! For the Internet, videos and music is excellent too, so this is the best monitor I ever had. The best price on Amazon for $229.00, excellent!
on November 30, 2015
Love this monitor. It was between this one and the Samsung 27 inch curved monitor and I am SO glad I went with the Dell. The bezels are MUCH smaller and the stand is made out of a much more hefty combination of metal and plastic. The speakers are also fantastic.
on September 8, 2017
Don't buy this. Spend $100 more and buy a P series. The monitor that I bought in July worked great until a week ago, when it started having weird scan issues after booting the pc. The screen looks normal for a second after a reboot, but then from bottom to top you can see a horizontal line move up the screen, making all of the colors washed out and too light to see. The only solution is to reboot over and over until it disappears. I've tried other monitors with this pc so it's the monitor.

Of course I can't return it now. And of course the service window has expired. I'm really surprised bc I've owned plenty of Dell monitors and they are usually well made.

I guess you get what you pay for.

I'm going to replace it with an Asus, LG or Samsung monitor.

Zero stars.
on March 24, 2017
Great screen,got this for my work computer and have it hooked up with my laptop. What I'm doing on one screen continues over to the other screen
on March 24, 2016
Bright, Sharp, Big. Perfect and just what I was looking for. Was packed well, delivered quick, and set up easy.
on June 16, 2017
Dead pixels galore. Guess that's what I get for being cheap. If you can look past the dead pixels then it's pretty nice. the auto input mode can be a bit finicky though.
on July 23, 2017
Very happy with this monitor. Size, colors, brightness, and clarity are excellent for the price. It works well switching between VGA for my work computer, and with HDMI using my personal 13 laptop. The 27 inch size is perfect for seeing videos, pictures, or for that extra screen space when opening up multiple documents and windows.
on May 20, 2017