Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 9, 2012
I purchased this monitor to replace a 19" monitor. It came on time. I love the bigger monitor. The colors are vivid & I enjoy watching movies & playing games now. It fit perfectly on my computer desktop. The price was RIGHT as Dell wanted $171.00 for the same monitor. I also have a webcam & when I talk to family & friends The monitor allows me to really see clearly. Some have complained about the buttons on the side , however this does not bother me because it pops up on the screen. There is no eye strain any more with this larger monitor. For me, I love it & it matches my mouse, tower,& chair. The resolution should be set at 1920x1080 as recommended. There was no need for the disc that came with the monitor as my computer recognized it right away. Energy efficient is a plus. I love this monitor & would recommend it to anyone.
on June 28, 2012
Just received my new ST2220L monitor.I had not seen it before ordering so I didn't know if I would like it or not but it is a very nice looking monitor.I like the little light thats on when it powers up.The stand and monitor are very easy to assemble and it arrived packaged very tight so as not to be damaged.Comes with a vga cable and instructions for assembly plus a CD for further information and users manuel.Set up was fast and basically just hook up connection and plug into electrical outlet,has touch controls on the monitor for on/off and adjustments.The size is just right for my desk and working on documents,they are over twice the size that they were on my 17" monitor and I can see much more detail.The picture quality is even better than I thought it would be,Dell monitors are usually good but this is clear and bright but a soft bright that doesn't hurt my eyes like lcds do.Colors and image is so good you think you could touch it without there being a screen there.It is also good for video games with the HDMI connection and 1920 X 1080p High Definition,Crysis 2 looks really good.With the price and quality I would rate this purchase highly.
on August 11, 2017
Nice laptop, reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I wasn't able to find the key # to activate some of the software and/or no backup disk was included.
on January 12, 2013
The ST2220L, as monitors go, is great. It is crystal clear and works perfectly. Assembly is very easy. The settings interface is simplistic and easy to use. However you need to be careful with the setting sensor buttons as they are very sensitive to the touch making it very easy to change the brightness/contrast by mistake. Once you make your changes, lock the setting interface by holding the button above the power button for at least 15 seconds until you see the 'lock' icon appear; to unlock the interface, hold the same button until the 'unlock' icon appears. One caveat is don't use the 'lock' feature in the settings; if you do, then the only way to unlock it is to unplug the VGA cable and press and hold in the monitor power button in for 5 seconds; too messy! Great buy - would recommend to anyone!
on December 29, 2012
This was a Christmas present for my fiance, who primarily uses a small Macbook Pro and an even smaller Dell Mini for all her computing.

The added screen real estate is absolutely awesome by comparison, but that's a given.

Assembly of the stand (and disassembly-- after testing I packed the whole thing up again) was super easy. Build quality on all components is great; not quite as solid as the U2410 I use at my own desk, but it's better than average for the price point.

Image clarity, color, and brightness are all perfect for our needs. There's no fine color work being done on this display, and as such we haven't put much effort into calibrating it at all, but even right out of the box it's a very well-balanced display.

I've been trusting Dell displays for years and this is no exception!
on November 23, 2012
Perfect size for my new Dell desktop. Nice looking and good clarity with HDMI cable. I believe this model will be discontinued soon, so buy it if your looking for a good deal on a 22" monitor. Doesn't come with speakers so you need to invest in external speakers, which you should do anyway to get better sound quality. I would recommend this product to a friend.
on December 7, 2012
This is the first wide screen monitor I've purchased. Took me a while to figure out there is a on/off touch power button on the bottom right of the screens frame. I like how you can see the light shining down on the base, showing that the monitor is on. Will take some time getting used to the size, but it's not a bad unit. Screen swivels back and down. Nice looking.
*update Hopefully mine is the only one with this problem. I'm still happy with this monitor, but one sticky point is that one of the plugs in back of unit has always been loose fitting. Whenever I move the unit the plug loosens and it takes a while to wiggle it just right to get the monitor to work again.
on April 13, 2013
I use this monitor for both my xbox and my pc, and I must say it is a steal for its price. When I first received this monitor I cycled through VGA, DVI, and HDMI as well as the audio input and output using both my Xbox and PC. After playing both video games and DVDs while testing out all of the different presets and settings, I am 100% satisfied with this monitor. Whether you're a gamer, film buff, or you're just looking for a good monitor I would highly recommend this product.
on December 9, 2012
Pros:
1. Great Price
2. Just plug in, connect and it is ready to go.
3. Accurate screen colors.
4. Easy to set brightness and contrast on the screen.
4. The monitor can tilt forward or back.
Cons:
1. The images on the screen are not as sharp as the high end Dell LED monitors.
2. Cannot raise the height - need to put books under it to raise the height.
3. Need to view screen head on. Cannot view from a side angle.
4. Although it measures as a 22 inch screen, it does appear small since this 22 inch is measured on a wide screen monitor.
on December 7, 2015
I've got the commercial version at work so I got these. Maybe they're great for a 20 year old, but the resolution is WAY too fine for a 50+ year old. Wish I could get the commercial version, love the resolution.

Adjust resolution all you want, don't compare to lower resolution commercial ones.