|Screen Size||30 inches|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dell UltraSharp U3014 30-Inch PremierColor Monitor
|Price:||$1,119.25 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dynamic Contrast 2 million:1
- 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz resolution (Max)
- Energy Star EPEAT Gold TCO Certified Displays
- A3/A4 Version Monitor
|Product Alert: IPS (In-Plane-Switching) is a technology for LCD displays that offers users wider viewing angles and bolder colors by allowing more light to pass through the panel. As a result, IPS panels can exhibit a slight glow around the edges and corners (also known as light bleed), which is entirely normal.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Dell UltraSharp U3014 30-Inch PremierColor Monitor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Technology Galaxy||Amazon.com||NCG Ltd.||Amazon.com|
|Display Size||30 inches||27 inches||27 inches||31.5 inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1600||2560x1440 Pixels||3840 x 2160 Pixels||3840x2160 Pixels|
|Item Weight||2389 pounds||0.45 pounds||16.67 pounds||35.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Dell UltraSharp U3014 75.6 cm (30") Monitor with PremierColor Technology
Outstanding clarity and colors for graphics-intensive environments.Create precision work with the high-performance 75.6 cm (30") Dell™ UltraSharp U3014 monitor offering wide-ranging flexibility, efficiency and factory calibration.
Bring outstanding performance to demanding environments.
Designers, CGI animators, engineers, programmers, photographers and power users across many industries can benefit from high-end capabilities offered by the Dell UltraSharp U3014.
- Accelerate deployments with a monitor that arrives calibrated to a deltaE <2.
- Work with precise, consistent colors enabled by PremierColor.
- Enjoy compatibility with major industry color standards (99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB).
- Custom-tailor your images with a wide range of colors and color details with the U3014’s high color gamut of 120% and color depth of 1.07 billion colors enabled by the 12-bit internal processing and a 14-bit look-up table (LUT).
Get the flexibility to work the way you like.
Connect to your external media with the flexible Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. This 30" monitor offers multiple connectivity possibilities, mounting options and color settings, including daisy-chain connectivity for easy connections to multiple monitors.
- Adjust parameters for saturation, hue, gain and offset with Custom Color mode.
- Simplify connectivity to external media and other hardware with DisplayPort 1.2 (with daisy-chain support), mini-DisplayPort, HDMI™, DVI-D, USB 3.03 and a media card reader.
- Mount the panel on a wall, attach it to a single monitor arm or use the height-adjustable stand with a 90 mm adjustment range.
- Find the screen position you prefer through tilt and swivel adjustments.
Simplify image management with Dell Display Manager.
Reduce the amount of time spent adjusting your screen and switching between applications with the enhanced capabilities of Dell Display Manager. This software application can help you get the most from your Dell UltraSharp monitor through Smart Video Enhance, Auto Mode and Easy Arrange functionalities.
- Smart Video Enhance automatically improves colors and sharpness onscreen by applying the optimal presets.
- Auto Mode allows auto assignment of optimum presets to specific software applications.
- Easy Arrange organizes your monitor screen by arranging or tiling your applications side by side so that you can view multiple application windows at the same time.
Find more ways to save energy around your office.
You can help reduce energy costs and your impact on the environment with the Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. It’s designed to consume only 60 W (typical), which is lower than some of its closest competitors. You also get the added benefit of PowerNap and Dynamic Dimming to help further reduce energy consumption.
- PowerNap can dim your monitor to minimum brightness or put it into sleep mode when you’re away.
- Dynamic dimming, when enabled, adjusts onscreen brightness when images displayed consist of predominantly large, bright and white areas.
- The Dell UltraSharp U3014 meets the latest environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays and CECP.
- Help create a safe work environment with a monitor that offers arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free LED panel, BFR/PVC-reduced circuit board laminates and a chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics.
Top Customer Reviews
It is possible to get a display that doesn't have the problem with the lines; I'm typing this update while looking at the 5th display using this panel. Both the problem and saga are detailed below.
PREVIOUS UPDATE: I've literally *JUST* ended a call with Dell ordering one of these direct. This is my 5th attempt to get a fully-functional, non-defective 30" display. Should the display I receive from Dell be as expected, I'll update my star-rating here from the current 2 to 4. (NOTE: rating updated.) It would have earned 5 stars if the first version I received was defect-free.
Unfortunately, this model was built with a problematic panel manufactured by LG (LM300WQ6) which is also used in several other 30" displays as well. Attempt #4 was a Lenovo LT3053p 60A4RAR1US 30-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor which, at the time I ordered, I did not know used the same panel. Upon setting up that 4th display and seeing the same problem, I did a bit of research on the panel itself and found that it was the same as the Dell. This led me to re-order this same model directly from Dell for the reasons below:
1) They price matched Amazon for me.
2) Though Amazon's customer service has been *amazing* throughout the ordeal, Amazon has shipped me 3 versions of this monitor with the defect detailed at the URL below, and Dell was able to guarantee that they were only shipping the updated/revised versions in which this issue was addressed. Amazon was not able to guarantee that they would ship me non-defective merchandise, and proved unable to do so in this case.Read more ›
The backlight bleed is prevalent, but acceptable for my use. The killer for me was the cross-hatching or "screen-door" effect the monitor has. Side by side with my previous 27inch monitor there was a night and day difference when looking at anything with a flat color or gradient. I contacted Dell tech and the "technician" had no clue what I was talking about. He suggested that I unplug my monitor while it was still plugged in and running to see if the problem still persists. After confirming it was still there he told me he could not do an exchange because my purchase date according to his records from the service tag was July. This is complete BS because I purchased this monitor on Oct 2nd and after arguing with him, he told me I had to "upgrade" my purchase in order to get a replacement "A03" revision. After transferring me to sales, they told me that my warranty was not valid because I bought the monitor from Amazon and not them. By now I had been on talking and hold with Dell "customer service" for nearly 2 hours.Read more ›
- runs cooler
- more energy efficient
- more modern ports
- looks crispier than the old U3011 and Apple Cinema Displays, mainly cause at last they are using a less aggressive antiglare-coating.
- the LED "backlight" is really the cheaper technique of LED sidelight. This means, arrays of LEDs to the sides of the screen.
So compared to CCFL-based displays (cathode lamp), you can definitely see cloudy areas in the lower right/ left corners.
Turning down brightness / contrast all the way to 40 makes it better. But on any dark background you'll notice it. This kind of makes it mediocre for serious photo / design work.
I'm a software engineer, so whatever, but I usually code on black background and it makes it pretty annoying.
Also, I do have to play around with Photoshop and whatnot, from time to time and, well, like I said, it kinds of spoils a chunk of real-estate.
- even in the "Game" preset mode, which in theory bypasses some circuitry to improve response time, you'll notice the performance "acceptable" at most for fast-pased games.
You will see some ghosting and tearing every now and then (mostly tearing though).
- it started malfunctioning after about 3 weeks of use... sure this might just be a case of probability (what are the chances of getting a defective unit out of n, given that blah..).
Essentially, after 3 weeks of use, the monitor started aggressively flickering and messing up colors on any preset other than "standard," regardless of the computer it is hooked up to.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Triplenet Pricing sent me a knock off monitor. The screen goes dark and then flickers. I've spent over $200 on IT guys to come and "fix" it but they said that since there... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
What a nightmare! I own two of these, one bought March 2015 (Rev. AO5), the second November 2016 (Rev AO6). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rblan
Way too bright (as are most new monitors), and an annoying about of backlight bleed. You would probably never notice in an office environment. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Larry & Cindy
Beautiful monitor. I have to now build a new computer to run it. Old comp. barely keeps up.Published 3 months ago by JAMES PICKENS
TEXTS. This has amazing looking texts. When I am writing something on this monitor, the fonts look so crisp and beautiful.
I purchased this monitor long ago. Read more
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.