|Standing screen display size||10.8 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Integrated Graphics Processor|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 Hours|
4 Year Tablet Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Dell Venue 11 Pro 4th Gen i5-4300Y 1.6GHz 128GB 10.8 inch Win 8.1 Pro Wi-Fi Tablet (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|RAM Installed Size||128 GB|
|Processor Description||Intel core i5|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fire 7 tablet (7" display, 16 GB) - Black
10" Fusion5 Ultra Slim Windows Tablet PC- (Full Size USB 3.0, Intel Quad-core, 5MP and 2MP Dual Cameras, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home Tablet Computer) (64GB)
Dell Venue 8 Pro 5000 Series 32 GB Windows 8.1 Tablet
Dell Latitude LAT10e-2633BK 10.1-Inch Tablet
|Sold By||Micro Direct Deals||Amazon.com||LSElectronics||CellularStream||Rocket Computer|
|Screen Size||10.8 inches||7 inches||10.1 inches||8 inches||10.1 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||128.0 GB||16.0 GB||64.0 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Hardware Platform||Windows||—||Android, Windows||Windows||Windows|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080||1024 x 600 (171 ppi)||—||—||—|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1 Pro||Fire OS||Windows 10 Home||Windows 8.1||Windows 8|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi|
Refurbished by New Egg. Purchased newer model just released so no longer need this one. Has future proof wireless 802.11ac not n. All refurbished boxes and accessories included.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I like
2. Good storage space
3. Decent amount of Ram for a tablet
4. Display is nice and bright with good color and viewing angles
5. Expandability via docking station
6. Weight vs. Power
7. Responsiveness of touchscreen
8. It can be upgraded to Windows 10
9. Facial recognition
10. Fingerprint reader
Things I do not like
1. cannot easily expand storage if you need to, got to ship it back to Dell
2. battery life is on the short side of you crank up the brightness.
Overall this is the best tablet you can get given what you get for your money. Since Windows 10 is available, I would highly recommend installing it on this tablet. You can download the MS Windows 10 Media creation tool and go from there.
On a side note,
In order to get all of the software available via My Dell Downloads, you will have to transfer the ownership of the device to your Dell account. You WILL need your proof of purchase as the automated system will ask you for previous owner information and you are not going to have it. This will require you to call Dell
The problem for me was the presence and noise of the cooling fan. Although it was not that loud, not any more so than a laptop, I needed a tablet for use in librarys and other quiet spaces. I was expecting a passive cooling solution not an internal fan! This is the first Tablet I've seen a fan inside, so it did not occur to me it would have one. I'm sure there are other tablets that have them, I just haven't seen any. Personally if I wanted something so powerful that it needed a fan to cool it I would have bought a laptop. A tablet for me must be silent or it's not an option. I didn't see anything about this before purchasing, luckily amazon refunded the purchase, I did have to pay $10 shipping it back.
The other ting I did not like was that it required a proprietary charger. I prefer to charge via microUSB because they're ubiquitous now. I have them lying around at work, home, and etc so I don't have to carry around a charger with me everywhere. With micro USB I can charge my Cell phone and tablet at work and leave the charger there. This proprietary charging port would require me to buy another charger that would only work for this one device. On the other hand, it leaves the microUSB port open while charging so you can plug in your peripherals. I do like that aspect. So again It's about preference.
I would recommend this tablet if you can put up with the above. Hey, for you they may be positives, if you want the power of an i5 and don't mind the fan or Dell's charger, then by all means get it. I thought seriously about keeping it and putting up with the issues because it was such a great value. So don't let my preferences dissuade you from buying, just be informed and make a better buying decision than I did.