|Processor||Intel Core i7|
|RAM||24 GB SDRAM DDR3|
|Hard Drive||2 TB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
Dell XPS 8700 Desktop - Intel Quad Core i7-4770 Haswell up to 3.9 GHz Max Turbo Frequency, 24GB DDR3 SDRAM, 2TB 7200RPM HDD, nVIDIA GeForce GT 635 1GB GDDR5 Video, DVD Burner, Windows 8 Home Premium
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Core i7-4770 Quad-Core 4th Generation processor (8Mb Cache, up to 3.9 GHz), Genuine Windows 8 Home Premium 64-bit
- 24GB DDR3 SDRAM AT 1600MHZ, nVIDIA GeForce GT 635 1GB GDDR5 Video
- 2TB (2000GB) SATA III 6.0Gb/s 64Mb Cache 7200 RPM Hard Drive, 16X DVD+/-RW Drive, Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth
- Microsoft Office Trial, Integrated 7.1 with WAVE MAXX Audio 4
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, Dell USB 6-Button Laser Mouse, Dell Multimedia Keyboard
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. It was stated in product description that it has 500GB SSD drive. Instead of that there is 32GB mSSD. Miracle didn't happen.
2. I doubt that it's a new item, most likely it's refurbished. At startup I saw that Windows wasn't shut down correctly. Next, service tag 96JSCZ1 says it was purchased on March 2014, so 1 year warranty will expire on March 2015. That's a bad news.
They sent another recovery disk, still would not boot. I thought there was something wrong with the partitioning. With the instructions of another Dell tech I deleted all the partitions, and it finally booted up.
I tried to play a DVD. It would not play.I didn't know at the time, but the computer only had BD-ROM and could not play the disk. The computer was supposed to have a BluRay DVD drive. Rather then admit it was missing, they sent me a third part software to be able to play DVD's.
They insist on continuing all these sessions on the phone using up hours of my time.
The Solid-State drive has disappeared. I've looked in every conceivable place and can't find it. The computer is almost unusable it is so slow.
Contacting Costco.com, and they tell me I have to pursue the warranty process with Dell. No more Dell computers for me.
I paid $1200
No problems at all, item as described.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's all what it says. Packing and Delivery time was perfect.
The less one star is because usually computers are provided with 3 or 4 different power cable. Read more
Computer keeps freezing right out of the box. I have put nothing on this computer so I know that i have done nothing to harm the system. Dell says its a software problem.... Read morePublished 10 months ago by hammer man
The computer arrive faster that expected, there was a difference in memory ram specifications of the desktop, I contacted them and they send me and extra memory RAM free of charge. Read morePublished 14 months ago by RC
I replaced a 23 inch iMac with this computer and am very glad I did. It works perfectly, is fast, and has not give me all the trouble the Apple product did.Published 14 months ago by Nick Russell