Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on April 6, 2014
Not good, I bought for my sister. she has a lot of problems when she use it. the internet connect problem is so bad
! she said always disconnected several times per day.
on November 30, 2012
I am returning the laptop and getting a replacement in hopes of receiving a non defective one. I received a Windows 8 error from the first time I logged on and put all my information in. After I finally got through that, the computer (software) was acting up. Programs not working, occasional freezing, wireless connection going in and out. I downloaded a bunch of Windows Updates which seemed to help a lot but the Internet was still just awful.

I do have to say though, with my limited experience with Windows 8 so far, I did enjoy using it. That is why I'm hoping the replacement is free of defects.

As for the physical computer, I've never seen anything like it. The design is awesome. It's much smaller than I imagined. The screen is very clear. Once I got through the updates, the computer moved very fast. The trackpad is really not that bad. If people have a problem with it, use a wireless mouse. The keyboard is great. My prior computer (Dell Latitude Z) had the best keyboard I've ever used and this XPS13 is up there with it.
on November 3, 2013
This computer has a major flaw with the wifi connectivity. I bought it for travel and cannot get a decent wifi signal. My old laptops have 5 bars when this one has 2 when side by side, plus it drops connection all the time. I have done a lot of research online, this is a broad problem reported and intel/dell are not fixing the problem. If you travel and plan to use at hotels as I wanted to, this laptop is useless. Shame Dell doesn't correct this, otherwise a nice computer but what good if you can't stay online???
on March 15, 2015
i like it very much
on March 18, 2013
Very impressive design in person....pictures provide limited justice... My first experience using a ssd drive...neither a hiccup or stall at all and is upgradable. Great ultrabook for my needs....burden less travel - great size slightly under 3lbs. Screen is beautiful at front angle views. Wireless connection is reliable and strong. Windows 8 however is a work in progress as I like what was done 'under hood' over Win 7 but the new start mode but requires practice.
on March 31, 2013
Even a little bad screen and missing sd card slot, I love its beauty so much. It's a outstanding industrial design.
on August 24, 2013
This machine does a good job at computing functions but had a few issues:

The E on the keyboard keeps coming off and I have to return it for a replacement keyboard
The drive size of 120 GB is pretty small and I had to upgrade it within a couple weeks.
The trackpad is an ongoing and massive source of frustration, where the cursor just stops and I have to hit the escape key and gives jerky or spurious movements as I move my finger smoothly across it. This is the first laptop I've used in many years where I have resorted to using a mouse.

On the other hand, the laptop is thin, pretty fast, and hasn't had any operational problems.
on August 3, 2013
It is a very good computer. Very fast and convenient. Easy to carry it around, also Windows 8 is great.
on October 20, 2013
Legendary june seels me a defective laptop. It's already registered on dell a month ago. Don't buy it
, there is no free lunch. There is thousand of bad review about centrino advanced N-6235 WIFI card. The new one XPS 13 comes with the killer N-1202, think about it!
on January 5, 2013
dell is good quality!!! I have not words for explain it, but I have good experience worn with dell product...