|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Processor||3.8 GHz Core i7-740QM|
|RAM||32 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gtx|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Laptop Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
2017 Dell XPS 15 9560 4K UHD Touch (3840 x 2160) 7th Gen Intel i7-7700HQ Quad Core 1TB SSD, 32GB Ram Thounderbolt NVIDIA GTX 1050 Win 10 Pro Fingerprint Reader Plus Best Notebook Stylus Pen
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7th Generation Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (6M cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5. Backlit Keyboard, with Fingerprint Reader
- 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Display (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch Screen
- 1TB Solid State Drive NVMe PCIe Gen 3 x4 lanes
- 32GB (16x2GB) DDR4-2400MHz Memory, Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $150.18.
Works and looks like new and backed by a warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
7th Generation Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (6M cache, up to 3.8 GHz) 32GB DDR4-2400MHz Max installed 15.6" 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5 Stereo Speaker, Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1Dual Microphones, High Definition Audio with Waves MaxxAudio Pro 1TB PCIe Solid State Drive. Backlit Keyboard, with Fingerprint Reader, Widescreen HD (720p) webcam with dual array digital microphones Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 Ports & Slots, 1. SD card slot | 2. USB 3.0 with PowerShare | 3. Battery gauge button and indicator | 4. Kensington lock slot | 5. AC power | 6. HDMI |7. Thunderbolt™ 3 supporting: Power in/charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output, VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately) | 8. Headset jack Dimensions & Weight, 1. Depth: 9.27 in (235mm) | 2. Width: 14.06 in (357mm) | 3. Height: 0.45-0.66 in (11-17mm) | Starting at weight: 4.4 lbs. 97WHr Whr Battery. Warranty 1 Year Ltd Hardware Warranty: Mail-in; Customer supplies box.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The screen is stunning, the processing speed is great, the battery life is exceptional for a 4K res screen the performance of unit is excellent THAT'S ONLY WHEN IT WORKS !!!!!!!!
I have only owned the unit for a few months and already had 4 hard crashes and other small issues , the audio jack stopped working ,had 3 blue and 1 orange "Screen of death", and they all happened when i was working. Now this is incredibly frustrating in modern days when all of your tasks are done on a laptop, but lose it all due to a systematic fault.
I tried to contact online support, and every single time they ask me to reinstall the system, after doing some research i realised that the issue is more hardware related, but the Dell support is in denial of this. I am still trying to find a solution with Dell.
So please consider carefully before purchasing the item
I cannot believe someone would design a laptop with the camera located at the bottom of the screen near the keyboard. I do a lot of video calls, and typically like to type to take some notes, but when I do that on this computer, my fingers get in the way of my photo since the camera is right in front of the keyboard. Did they really do usability test on this computer and have people use the camera? Besides, the camera takes about 3 seconds to snap s picture - my iPhone is immediate. I cannot understand why that is with such a powerful computer.
Another silly design issue. When you close the screen, the top piece tightly snaps to the bottom part and there is no place/groove to put your fingers in to open it back. You almost have to use your nails to get the lid up to open it.
Very poorly designed computer.
The Dell has an astoning display and is indeed very powerful. It is not as thin and light as I would like it to be, but the large RAM and storage make up to it. The bad part is the keyboard, which sucks, and the fact that one of the battery indicator lights of my unit came dimmer than the others.
Nest time I hope I wont be needing a latop to replace a desktop machine so that I will be able to buy a Mac instead.