|Processor||3.2 hertz Intel Core i5|
|RAM||6 GB DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1333 MHz|
|Hard Drive||1024 GB SATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce G310|
|Card Description||GeForce G310M|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||512 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||8|
Dell Studio XPS sx8100-850NBC Desktop (Piano Black with Chrome Trim) [Discontinued By Manufacturer]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3.20GHz Intel Core i5-650 with 4MB cache
- 6GB Dual Channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 1TB, 7200 RPM hard drive; 16x DVD+/-RW Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce G310M (512MB); HDMI and DVI outputs
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit) operating system
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
1. Final product and component level QC failures at Dell
2. Inneficient customer service for replacement. C'mon, 2 wks to replace? 4 days for assigning number to initiate replace?? How about an accelerated replacement track for brand new unit's shipped with prob's? (I spoke to CS on dad's behalf to request expedition but they appear to be internal process driven instead of customer focused).
Needless to say, Dad is no fan of Dell... he's one pissed off 82 year old with no internet access....
- Fast delivery
- Great customization option online
- Faster than I expected
- Excellent monitor
- Excellent sound
- Easy setup
- Elegant design (both case and monitor)
- Quick start up and shut down
- Many inputs, 8 USB, HDMI, optical, etc
- Very quite
- Reasonable price compare to other brands with the same specs
- keyboard and mouse are not that good, can be better
Overall it is a good product and I can recommend it.
Now the machine's freezing on applications and generating hard drive error on boot again.
Today, I'm on hold again with Dell tech support, where I have spent at least 20 hours working to resolve these issues this year.
Steer clear of Dell, research machines with quality components. Don't settle for brand hype.
Time is precious. And the warranty replacements are by no means free!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very well built Desktop it is very versatile for work or homePublished 14 months ago by daphnes mom
Runs great. has an Intel I-5 processor and runs as fast as I need. Wanted to get a computer with Windows 7 and this has everything I needn plus a HDMI output.Published 21 months ago by Charles M. Hall Jr.
I used to love Dell's high quality, however, my last two orders are fail. The hard drive dead after warranty expired. And my other laptop XPS-15z dead in the first month.Published on August 22, 2011 by Heng Zhou
By far the best PC I've purchased, EXCEPT for one thing: The sound card (I'm assuming) glitches up for about one second every 5 to 10 minutes or so. Read morePublished on February 12, 2011 by T-Bone
I got this computer a month ago, and it was amazingly fast for that month. However, when Windows 7 unexpectedly crashed and had to be reinstalled, I ran into severe problems. Read morePublished on December 27, 2010 by EVF
Very Fast Computer! I use it for Gaming, I use it for video, I use it for everything, and it works GREAT for it all! Very nice PC for the price!!! I love it.
Excellent computer, especially for the price. I priced this on Dell's website and it came out $358 more than the Amazon price. Read morePublished on December 24, 2010 by Astronomy buff
Purchased from Amazon and it arrived promptly. It did not initialize windows. I called Dell's support number. Read morePublished on December 9, 2010 by 2002 Sony Vaio
I bought this Dell Studio XP sx8100-850NBC for a great price and supper fast dilivery. Thanks to Amozon. Read morePublished on December 4, 2010 by LS