|Fits as expected||
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Sleek and slender, this classic pointed-toe pump makes for a versatile dress shoe.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Sleek and slender, this classic pointed-toe pump makes for a versatile dress shoe.
Delman is one of the oldest and most highly respected salon footwear brands in America. Founded in 1919 by Herman Delman, his signature footwear line quickly became synonymous with glamour, style, and quality, and they went on to be worn by Marlene Dietrich, Katherine Hepburn and Jackie Onassis. Marilyn Monroe was wearing her own Delman sandals in the infamous white dress picture. Delman is instantly recognized for their ballet flats, and each season they are updated with new styles and designs.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DPGRN10
- Item model number: Betti
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: