Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill, Black
- Distributes heat evenly for the best results due to the fully embedded grill plate heating element. The input power is 1500 watts. The frequency is 60 Hz and the voltage is 120 volts
- Improves cooking to keep food juicy with the tempered glass lid; It can also keep already grilled food warm.Heating element: Seat-on
- Make a meal for the whole family with the large cooking surface. Drip tray: Integrated and removable
- Perfectly grilled food to your preference with the detachable, adjustable thermostat; Easy to clean with nonstick grill plate and removable nonstick drip tray; Simply wipe the grill plate and empty the drip tray
- Please review the user manual under product details for set up and safeguard related guidelines
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The DeLonghi BG24 Healthy Indoor Grill with Die-Cast Aluminum Non-Stick Cooking Surface has an embedded heating element and a special M-shaped grill design so the entire surface area heats up and grilling results are more consistent. Its adjustable, detachable thermostat has five temperature levels. The grill surface itself is nonstick, so less oil is required and a nonstick splatter shield surrounds the edge of the grill to prevent splatter. The tempered glass lid fits over the grill to retain moisture. For safety, the cool-touch handles prevent fingers from burns and an indicator light shows when the grill is heating up. Plates material = Aluminium.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Contrary to instructions, COOK ON 5, do not lower temp. 2. Contrary to instructions, COVER WHILE COOKING so the meat will be hot. 3. USE TEFLON COOKING TOOLS, like a spatula. 4. DO NOT POKE OR CUT MEAT ON THE GRILL. Do not use any sharp utensils. 5. Take glass cover off before carrying or moving. It’s a loose fit. Works fine when cooking. 6. COVER DRIP TRAY WITH ALUMINUM FOIL. That will save 30 minutes of cleaning. 7. Rinse grill, then clean with a “doby” like sponge—nylon on outside with lots of bumps. Takes me 5 minutes. HAVE FUN.
For my first attempt, I grilled a Ribeye steak (check out the sear marks!) and some asparagus tips (season with olive oil and salt). Added some water to drip tray to prevent burning/smoking.
Note: The fastener for the glass lid handle is "hidden' in the cardboard/carton packaging. You have to look for it.
I bought this Delonghi Perfecto, because it promised to be faster to heat and easier to clean. It is that, on both counts. HOWEVER: The non-stick coating on the grill surface has begun to wear off -- even after only TWO MONTHS' USE. I do not use abrasive cleansers. I have not used anything but a Scotch-Brite scrub sponge and Dawn dish detergent on it. I have not put it into the dishwasher -- I clean it by hand, in the sink, after every use.
Another downer: The removable drip pan is NOT non-stick, as it's shown in the descriptions and images. It's plain, un-coated aluminum and has already gotten stained from the sauce I add to the burgers I grill. This is really only an aesthetic issue -- it doesn't affect the way the grill works.
Unfortunately, only 4 months into ownership with 1 to 2 times a week of use, the non-stick coating started to flake off. This was my biggest concern in buying a grill of this type in the 1st place. We contacted Delonghi and the send us a replacement grill.
This time we refrained from putting it in the dish washer. Let me tell you what a monumental pain in the #$* it is to clean this grill without using the dishwasher. You have to hand clean with a soft cloth in each crevice, top and bottom several times to get all the meat products off. Chicken and hamburger are an absolute nightmare to clean. 15-20 min job, minimum.
Even with our TLC of the new grill the non-stick started to flake off after 4 months, AGAIN!
Another MAJOR drawback is the lid is to close to the cooking surface. Cooking thick steaks, chicken breasts or putting cheese on thick burgers is nearly impossible. it only needs another 1/2 inch to make this a much more usable grill.
My advice..... use an gas outdoor grill. Better flavor, way easier to clean (burn off and scrape) and will likely last for years if not decades rather than this grill for less than 1 year.
If some one would make this grill with a porcelain surface instead of Teflon.... I would buy it in a heartbeat!
Top reviews from other countries
The cooking directions are spot-on so far with beautiful grill marks always on the food. We have not bothered using the dishwasher. A friend mentioned she found it easier to clean once they stopped using the dishwasher.
The grill is large enough to cook for a family of 4 easily and probably more.
Very good price. Recommend to use it below range hood as some smoke release, but nothing serious. Very Happy as we can have barbecued steaks during winter time.