Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.94 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Delonghi EMK6 Alicia Electric Moka Espresso Coffee Maker
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Italian way to make authentic espresso with the Moka process.
- Your espresso will never burn or overflow with the safety automatic shut-off. And the keep warm function keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes.
- Easily monitor the entire brewing process with the transparent container. It's durable and easy-to-clean.
- Choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso with the convenient filter adapter.
- Serving is simple with cordless operation and detachable base.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Moka is the Italian Way to Make Espresso
Authentic espresso is the heritage of the Italian culture and tradition, and the great Italian tradition of coffee making began with moka. Found in most Italian kitchens for more than half a century, moka produces an inherently aromatic espresso. It is more intense in flavor, and more pure in coffee taste. That is why generations of Italians have sworn by stovetop moka espresso makers.
In fact, in Italy every family owns at least two mokas. Used on the stovetop, the heat from the burner boils the water and directs it up through the ground coffee and into the receptacle, producing a perfect espresso every time.
Why an Electric Moka Espresso Maker? Although the traditional stovetop moka makes great espresso, people have been searching for a safe, convenient and easy-to-use alternative. The new six-cup machine embodies DeLonghis commitment to its Italian heritage and innovative kitchen design. The Electric Moka Espresso Maker is a modern-day, convenience-minded adaptation of a beloved Italian staple.
Electric Moka Espresso Maker Features:
- 3- to 6-cup espresso capacity
- Transparent Coffee Container lets you easily monitor the entire brewing process. And the durable container is easy-to-clean.
- Filter Adapter allows you to choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso, so you can select the amount of espresso to make depending on the number of people youre serving.
- Automatic Shut-Off With Keep Warm Function keeps espresso hot for up to 30 minutes. And with automatic safety shut-off, your espresso will never burn or overflow.
- Two-Level Safety System will automatically shut-off the machine when the unit is finished brewing and when the body is lifted from the base.
- Cordless Operation with Detachable Base makes serving convenient and simple. You can bring your espresso right to the table.
- On/Off Switch with Indicator Light Easy-to-use illuminated push-button control lets you know when the unit is in operation.
- Pressurized Safety Valve ensures safe operation.
- Aluminum Boiler is made of durable, high-quality aluminum. Count on getting great espresso for years to come.
How to Make the Perfect Italian Espresso in Just a Few Simple Steps:
- Dimension: 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches
- Weighs 3 pounds
- 120 volts
The DeLonghi Devotion to Living Innovation
DeLonghi is committed to creating products that enhance and benefit the lives of our consumers. Consistently high standards, innovation, and design are what have made DeLonghi a leader in household appliances around the world. Family, tradition, passion, style, taste are qualities that all Italians embrace, and are the embodiment of every product we create. Our Italian heritage is reflected in every product, every feature and every design. Once youve discovered us, we think youll agree that every DeLonghi appliance is truly a "Living Innovation".
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE 2/21/07 The replacement unit has been working flawlessly for a year now and it's used on a daily basis. I'd give it another star!
UPDATE 1/16/09 Another year has almost passed and this is still working great. With proper care, I think it will outlive us all!
I was initially looking at espresso machines. My criteria were: small (couldn't take up too much space on my desk), easy to clean (no kitchen in office, have to rinse out in bathroom sink), not to messy loading in coffee since it is on my desk, and inexpensive. Well most of the espresso machines were big and expensive. I didn't want to pay $400 on a Gaggia or $600 for a La Pavoni for the office, plus they are big and messy but I was going to use the espresso pods to make things cleaner and easier. Still the expense and size of even the cheapest machines (about $250 refurbed) were looking bad. Then a light went off and I thought about moka and wondered if they made an electric moka pot.Read more ›
It's two years later and I am STILL quite happily using my Alicia. I've replaced the gasket a couple of times, but that's it. Excellent little product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I own a Bialetti stovetop Moka pot as well as a Neapolitan "Flip Pot" and enjoy the great coffee from they produce. Read morePublished 4 days ago by MrSteveP
I was looking for a new, stronger coffee option for my office. Not a fan of the office brew so I've been using a French Press and/or a pour-over. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Andrew G. Schreck
I use a stove top Bialetti at home which makes great coffee. Since I don't have a stove at work, I bought this electric Bialetti-styled mocha machine. Read morePublished 5 days ago by The nose knows
Just as I wanted it to be. Perfect coffee every morning without the hassle of its stove-top counterpart. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Carol from Shanghai
Does what it sets out to do! Very reliable! Good brew every time!Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great little mocha machine for the non-aficionado! I was not about to spend hundreds on a "proper" espresso machine. I also don't make cappuccinos, etc... Read morePublished 20 days ago by C. Lester