Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Delonghi EMK6 Alicia Electric Moka Espresso Coffee..." and save 62% off the $81.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Delonghi EMK6 Alicia Electric Moka Espresso Coffee Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Italian way to make authentic espresso with the Moka process.
- Your espresso will never burn or overflow with the safety automatic shut-off. And the keep warm function keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes.
- Easily monitor the entire brewing process with the transparent container. It's durable and easy-to-clean.
- Choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso with the convenient filter adapter.
- Serving is simple with cordless operation and detachable base.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mandarin-Gear - 6 cup - Electric Espresso coffee / moka stovetop maker
Bene Casa Electric Cuban Coffee Maker Adjustable 3 to 6 Cups Free Coffee Pack
Cuisinox COF-A6 Alpha 6-Cup Espresso Coffeemaker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Mandarin-Gear Ltd||Amazon.com||Cilantro The Cooks Shop | Canada|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||white||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||8.1 x 10.4 x 5.5 in||10.59 x 7.44 x 5.31 in||9 x 10 x 5 in||4 x 4 x 7 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||2 lbs||1.4 lbs|
|Material Type||Other||Aluminum||—||Stainless Steel|
EMK6 Features: -Moka process by filling aluminum boiler with water and filter with ground coffee. -The italian way to make authentic espresso. -Capacity: 3 to 6 cup. -Keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes. -Transparent container and lid. -Safety automatic shut off. Product Type: -Pod espresso machine. Color: -Silver. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -10.63". Overall Width - Side to Side: -8.3". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -5". Overall Product Weight: -2.9 lbs. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -9.25". Overall Width - Side to Side: -4.8". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -7.28". Overall Product Weight: -2.38 lbs.
A compact way to get your daily shot, the DeLonghi Alicia Electric Moka espresso maker satisfies the dueling needs for convenience and caffeine. Italian in origin and engineering, DeLonghi is well respected for its small appliance innovations, and this unit boasts several, from durable construction to safety features. Because it is outfitted with a cool-touch base, the Alicia goes anywhere you can plug it in. The sturdy aluminum boiler is built for frequent use, and the container is transparent to let you track the brewing progress. The boiler automatically shuts off to prevent overheating and, in the case of inopportune phone calls, keeps your coffee warm for up to 30 minutes. The Alicia also automatically switches off when you remove the coffee-maker from the base. Additional helpful features include an indicator light, a cool-touch handle, and a swiveling base. Measuring 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches, the Alicia churns out 3 to 6 cups of espresso. The 3-cup adaptor is available separately. --Emily Bedard
From the Manufacturer
Moka is the Italian Way to Make Espresso
Authentic espresso is the heritage of the Italian culture and tradition, and the great Italian tradition of coffee making began with moka. Found in most Italian kitchens for more than half a century, moka produces an inherently aromatic espresso. It is more intense in flavor, and more pure in coffee taste. That is why generations of Italians have sworn by stovetop moka espresso makers.
In fact, in Italy every family owns at least two mokas. Used on the stovetop, the heat from the burner boils the water and directs it up through the ground coffee and into the receptacle, producing a perfect espresso every time.
Why an Electric Moka Espresso Maker? Although the traditional stovetop moka makes great espresso, people have been searching for a safe, convenient and easy-to-use alternative. The new six-cup machine embodies DeLonghis commitment to its Italian heritage and innovative kitchen design. The Electric Moka Espresso Maker is a modern-day, convenience-minded adaptation of a beloved Italian staple.
Electric Moka Espresso Maker Features:
- 3- to 6-cup espresso capacity
- Transparent Coffee Container lets you easily monitor the entire brewing process. And the durable container is easy-to-clean.
- Filter Adapter allows you to choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso, so you can select the amount of espresso to make depending on the number of people youre serving.
- Automatic Shut-Off With Keep Warm Function keeps espresso hot for up to 30 minutes. And with automatic safety shut-off, your espresso will never burn or overflow.
- Two-Level Safety System will automatically shut-off the machine when the unit is finished brewing and when the body is lifted from the base.
- Cordless Operation with Detachable Base makes serving convenient and simple. You can bring your espresso right to the table.
- On/Off Switch with Indicator Light Easy-to-use illuminated push-button control lets you know when the unit is in operation.
- Pressurized Safety Valve ensures safe operation.
- Aluminum Boiler is made of durable, high-quality aluminum. Count on getting great espresso for years to come.
How to Make the Perfect Italian Espresso in Just a Few Simple Steps:
- Dimension: 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches
- Weighs 3 pounds
- 120 volts
The DeLonghi Devotion to Living Innovation
DeLonghi is committed to creating products that enhance and benefit the lives of our consumers. Consistently high standards, innovation, and design are what have made DeLonghi a leader in household appliances around the world. Family, tradition, passion, style, taste are qualities that all Italians embrace, and are the embodiment of every product we create. Our Italian heritage is reflected in every product, every feature and every design. Once youve discovered us, we think youll agree that every DeLonghi appliance is truly a "Living Innovation".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SO, I took the top compartment from my stove-top moka pot (Bialetti) and used it instead of the plastic one: works perfectly!
NOT that I'm recommending this hack: I can't guarantee your pot won't explode and turn your kitchen into a mini-Chernobyl. It works great for me, though.
Our latest grind & brew bit the dust, as they seem to do after a few years. I bought this Delonghi Moka Maker after combing reviews for different espresso & Moka machines. It was on sale near Christmas and considerably cheaper than a grind & brew, so I bought it for my husband. After complaining about how drip coffee was fine and we didn't need another machine that would break down, I have to beat him off it with a stick.
He likes to grind his own beans, and this takes a slightly coarser grind than an espresso machine. Moka makers are what Italians use at home to make espresso-type coffee, so if you buy pre-ground espresso such as Meglia d'Oro, that grind size is meant for Moka makers.
The machine brews fast, it keeps the coffee warm for up to half hour, and is easy to use and clean. As others have noted, one should take care not to put too much torque when screwing the plastic top chamber on & off, and don't use the handle as a lever.
I was somewhat concerned when I read other reviews talking about a plastic taste. We've had no problems with that although I did run plain water through the machine x 2 before trying to brew.
The espresso is very good. I can't complain given the price. Recommend using quality pre-ground coffee ground specifically for espresso. Lavazza or Illy is what I use. If you use a cheap grinder to grind beans you'll get poor results due to very small particles getting through the permanent filter into your cup and also clogging the filter.