|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 2.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||GN10358|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GN10358|
|OEM Part Number||5C1505, C1505, E961, E961M, 921-2086, 36-8066, 178-8446, IC561SB, IC561, UF-481, C-767, 52-1814, 1832A070, MN187373, MR984160, E961, E961|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Delphi GN10358 Pencil Ignition Coil
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Delphi uses winding process techniques to control the length of wire between adjacent windings. That’s important because more length results in greater voltage differences, which in turn create more pressure that could break down the insulation and wire coating.
- Delphi's ignition coils are engineered to Original Equipment specifications
- Delphi's ignition coils are designed with proven materials, such as high quality wires and wire coating that resists the cracks, pin holes and imperfections that most often lead to failure issues
- Epoxy vacuum techniques reduce air bubbles in the epoxy, because having fewer air bubbles increases the epoxy's insulation quality and reduces the chances of energy punch-through failures
- Delphi's coils are designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failure
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
A-Premium Ignition Coil Pack Replacement for Mitsubishi Endeavor 2004-2008 Galant 2004-2007 3.8L
OCPTY Ignition Coils Pack Set of 6 Fit for Mitsubi-shi Endeavor Galant 3.8L C1505 UF481
Delphi GN10370 Pencil Ignition Coil
Set of 6 Ignition Coils Pack for Mitsubishi Galant 2004-2007 Endeavor 2004-2008 V6 3.8L
Delphi GN10168 Ignition Coil
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Delphi ignition coils are designed to operate as part of an integral engine management system to insert power into spark plugs and ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency.
From the manufacturer
Where Does Delphi Quality Come From?
100 years of OE engineering and testing built right in? Well, you get it. Delphi has the high quality emissions, ignition and sensor parts to help you keep that pesky check engine light off - and keep your customers happy.
We also have OE-level training and advanced diagnostics, including reset adaption, adjust/reset of the throttle actuator and EGR valve coding.
We utilize the latest OE technology and components to bring exceptional quality and durability to exceed OE requirements.
For Over 80 Years
Our expertise goes back to the beginning and we’re still innovating today. Take our ignition coils for instance - we’ve used 80 years of OE ignition system experience to create unique magnetic design and modeling capabilities.
Delphi GN10328 Ignition Coil shown
More About Our Ignition Coils
Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is engineered to OE design specifications for vehicles from Acura, Ford, GM, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and more.
Delphi Quality for Peak Performance:
Arguably one of the smartest systems in any modern vehicle, the engine management system is responsible for the entire combustion process – mixing the right amount of fuel to the air entering the engine and igniting the compressed air/fuel mixture in the cylinder. Operating 30 plus components and approximately 50 computer modules to deliver the millions of lines of code that keeps the vehicle running efficiently … more than earning its reputation as the brains of the car.
- As an OE manufacturer, we offer a comprehensive range of sensing and actuating solutions for improved emissions control, fuel economy, and driveability.
We Researched Why Other Coils Fail. Then Built Ours to Last.
Delphi has analyzed the tough environment that ignition coils must withstand and discovered how vibration, temperature changes and even the failure of other components, such as spark plugs, can cause ignition coils to fail.
Specifically, these stresses can cause ignition coil wiring to break or have shorts. The insulation inside the ignition coil could also fail and cause energy to escape. Delphi is combatting these issues with an innovative design and high-quality materials.
Our Precision Manufacturing Processes
We back up our innovative ignition coil design with intelligent manufacturing. Delphi uses winding process techniques to control the length of wire between adjacent windings. That’s important because more length results in greater voltage differences, which in turn create more pressure that could break down the insulation and wire coating.
Greater Insulating Power and High Quality
Delphi ignition coils use an electrostatic paint coating, which results in consistent coil inductance and prevents lamination separation. Delphi backs its proven ignition coil design with proven materials: High quality wires, as well as high quality wire coating that resists the cracks, pin holes and imperfections that most often lead to failure issues.
What Tools Will I Need?
Safety glasses and gloves are always recommended. Never smoke or work near anything that could cause a spark or ignite fuel, such as pilot lights or incandescent light bulbs. Work in a well-ventilated area. Keep clean-up materials on hand, and clean up any spills immediately.
Delphi Ignition Coils
· Delphi is a supplier of ignition coils to vehicle manufacturer brands globally with over 100 years of experience
· Delphi utilizes our OE expertise to improve performance and provide innovative solutions to our aftermarket program
· Delphi is the first supplier to introduce vented coils in our program for PNs known to build up pressure and pop out of the spark plug well
Other Engine Management Products