2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Delsey Luggage Chatelet 21 Inch Carry-On Spinner, Champagne, One Size
|Price:||$249.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carry-on size fits in overhead of most U.S. Domestic airlines. Fully lined interior offers two packing compartments with tie-down straps on one side and a zippered divider on the other side to minimize shifting of content.
- Unique brake system is activated with a single knob and locks the two front wheels of the luggage, preventing the bag from drifting away while allowing travelers to roll the bag on the two back wheels. Silent-running, Japanese hinomoto spinner wheels assure smooth maneuverability.
- Recessed integrated TSA accepted lock provides secure travel and allows only TSA agents to open and inspect your bag without damaging the lock.
- Identification plate located on the back of the luggage for easy tracking in the event of your luggage getting lost.
- Worldwide limited 10 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A distillation of elegance and innovation, with clean curves and soft leather trims. Made from Bayer 100 percent virgin makrolon polycarbonate formulated to achieve the highest standards of extreme temperature and impact resistance
From the manufacturer
Elegant and innovative.
A company founded in 1946, DELSEY is synonymous with French excellence in the world of luggage. Famous for its extreme reliability and innovative design, our ingenious and increasingly lightweight luggage will be your faithful companions wherever you go and however you travel, whether on business or for leisure.
available in black, champagne and brown
Named after the famous central district of Paris, this collection brings together an innovative and award winning Stop-and-Go brake system in classic, Parisian vintage chic style.
- 100% Virgin Polycarbonate
- Unique brake system
- Silent-running, Japanese Hinomoto (R) spinner wheels
- Patent-pending Zip Securi Tech is 4 times more resilient than a conventional zipper
- Recessed TSA-accepted lock
- Identification plate for easy tracking
Premium Finishes and Features
Made from 100% Virgin Polycarbonate formulated to achieve the highest standards of extreme temperature and impact resistance.
Silent-running spinner wheels keep weight off your arm.
Unique Brake System
Activated with a single knob, locks the front wheels of the luggage, preventing the bag from drifting away while allowing travelers to roll the bag on the two back wheels.
Convenient and Secure Packing
Two large compartments with soft touch lining and adjustable webbing straps and zippered divider.
19-inch Carry-On Spinner Trolley
Timeless and elegant, Châtelet is made from resistant 100% virgin polycarbonate. Unique Stop and Go brake system prevents bag from drifting away while allowing to roll it on two back wheels. Silent-running, spinner wheels add comfort to your journey. Fits in the overhead compartment of most international airlines.
19" Spinner Trolley
21" Spinner Trolley
24" Spinner Trolley
28" Spinner Trolley
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So first of all, it doesn't expand in the middle. This is not a huge turn-off, more of a nice-to-have.
Here is the big wtf. The wires inside the lining! It appears that they help power the "TSA-friendly" lock. Except that a suitcase filled with wires and a power unit of some sort is decidedly NOT TSA friendly. Come on. It's a suitcase. Filled with wires. A major flag to any airport that has never encountered this kind of luggage before. I fly weekly, granted, and it was only flagged once but they tore it apart, called supervisors over, the whole 9 yards. And so they should have. Inside the lining looks like a complicated home brew timer or something.
So keep that in mind ;) Keep the product FAQ/literature in the suitcase ready to show TSA agents who are good at their job. It saved my butt.
Beautiful Bag!!! I mean, if you travel and want to stand out without having flashy logos everywhere which often look cheap, this is your bag. I waited to to write the review for after I used this on one international trip. I got major compliments everywhere. Everybody thinks it's at least $400-$500 bag.
I was concerned because of the reviews which say some have problems with security and it being fragile.
Packing: It is a very spacious bag having a zippered divider between the two halves. I used packing cubes and fit soo much that the bag became very heavy - I basically was hoping no one would pick it up or weigh it at the airport. It fit everything for a week including toiletries, makeup, a pair of pumps and some ballet slippers and sandals. I was able to stuff more things that I bought while traveling. The bag includes a hanger which is great for travel. The break for the wheels is just awesome - so many times on a train or some ramp when normally the bag would slide all over the place, I was able to keep it steady without much effort.
The roller wheels are fabulous and roll smoothly on most surfaces. I can push the bag with one hand without much effort which I love. It is a bit tougher to roll it on carpets.
Security: I had no problem with the bag going through security in different countries. The apparent wires for the breaks were not a problem even once going to Canada and Europe. I was also concerned that the size would be too big and that on smaller flights in Europe they would make me check it in - that was also not the case. The bag fits perfectly overhead lengthwise.
Fragility: Because of the light color, it will get scuffed even from one trip. I use a sponge with oxy to get the scuffs off. I do believe it is important to note that this bag is more fragile and not as practical as some other rollers you can buy. If you go for this bag, you really are not the type to sacrifice fashion for practicality and you won't mind the maintenance.
Love, Love, Love this bag and am so happy I got it. I would say it's a 10 on beauty and 9 on practical.
I've always bought cheap luggage and it's been perfectly suitable.
But, I travel a lot for work. Needed something that would be an easy carryon and also not just another black piece of luggage that could get lost. I wanted something with an easy locking system. This has a perfect latch. I love the wheel lock system as well--if you've ever had a suitcase roll away from you on a slope, you'll appreciate this. The velvety inside is wonderful and keeps clothes from slipping around, unlike the typical nylon that is in most bags. I also had a pleasant surprise that it came with three drawstring bags in the same material--perfect for a couple pairs of shoes and some undergarments.
I spent the money because I wanted something that would last for years and years. I've found it. Absolutely worth the money. Sooner or later I will complete the set.