Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero, Large Checked Luggage, Hard Case Spinner Suitcase, Peony Pink
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lightweight and Durable: Made of 100% Polycarbonate, which is a material that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking, with a deep metallic finish
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys. Fully lined interior
- Maximum Comfort: This carry on bag has a comfortable handle system that locks into two positions for ease of Use.
- weight:11 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A contemporary design with a deep metallic glossy finish to travel in style! Made of 100% lightweight yet durable polycarbonate. Double spinner wheels assure superior maneuverability. Two spacious compartments with tie-down straps and a zippered divider. Expands 2 inches.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-5 of 733 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The handle finally broke today - I am far away from home but I will manage - thankfully the wheels are strong enough and survived many abuse.
Overall , Delsey should improve their plastic quality , it used to be way better 20 years ago
Price of this suitcase is reasonable , I wouldn't mind paying and extra $50 and get better quality
The worst part is that this luggage has a 2 year warranty which is absolutely worthless if it doesnt cover the actualy plastic case Here is what the seller said, "The manufacturers warranty usually only covers defects. For instance if the stitching is coming apart, the zipper is not working or the handle is stuck. In these cases your item would be repaired, not replaced. Damage such as wearing down of the plastic wheels or a crack in the plastic is usually caused by outside forces and will not be covered." That's complete BS. It's luggage. It's going to be handled and tossed aroud by airline workers. This should not have broken so easilty.
I paid extra money for a hardshell based on the reviews and the warranty. Dont waste your time on this cheaply made suitcase. Now i'm out all of the money because neither the seller, the manufacturer or Amazon are willing to stand behind the sale. Very disappointing.