Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 29 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley, Peony
|Price:||$133.27 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.72 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight and Durable: Made of 100% Polycarbonate, which is a material that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking, with a deep metallic finish
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys. Fully lined interior
- Maximum Comfort: This carry on bag has a comfortable handle system that locks into two positions for ease of Use.
- weight:11 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A contemporary design with a deep metallic glossy finish to travel in style! Made of 100% lightweight yet durable polycarbonate. Double spinner wheels assure superior maneuverability. Two spacious compartments with tie-down straps and a zippered divider. Expands 2 inches.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This costs, on American Airlines, and additional $200.
I will never purchase another Delsey product again - any company that feels it needs to mislead the consumer about it's product does not deserve to be patronized.
The problem is that even though the color is great and the case looked great when we first received it, the outside is completely dented, scratched, and damaged after just ONE trip. We'll continue to use the case, but after owning it for less than a month and using it only once it looks beat up as if we've owned it for years (see photos).
The handle finally broke today - I am far away from home but I will manage - thankfully the wheels are strong enough and survived many abuse.
Overall , Delsey should improve their plastic quality , it used to be way better 20 years ago
Price of this suitcase is reasonable , I wouldn't mind paying and extra $50 and get better quality
Most recent customer reviews
The zippers do not glide easily and the locks are cheaply constructed .Read more