Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on August 28, 2013
I purchased this bag and the Samsonite Aspire Sport 21" to compare, and ended up keeping this one. I wanted a carry on size bag with the largest dimensions possible that would still fit in the overheads. The Samsonite was just a little too big, it seemed like there would be problems on some planes. Even this bag is larger than the listed dimensions, it's almost exactly 22" high with the wheels, a little over 14" wide, and more like 12" deep, although with nothing in it you can squish it down to 9" deep. I just got back from my first trip with it and it was perfect. I had it stuffed to the max (without using the expandable capability) and it fit in the 737 and A319 overheads snugly. I prefer inline wheels to spinners because they allow you to use more of the square inches, the bag doesn't have to stop at the bottom to leave room for the wheels since the inline wheels are recessed. This bag is impressively light, and the top handle is good quality and padded. It's balanced very well, even stuffed and with another bag on top it doesn't tip over. There's no handles on the side sticking out so it rolls down the aisleway without hitting the seats. The zip pockets on the front also allow you to use every last square inch. Minor gripes would be the telescoping handle is a bit wobbly (but feels the same as most bags in this price level), and the lining is a tad smaller than it should be, so to use all the space I unzipped it in the middle to allow it to sit up against the sides of the bag. I roll my clothes and stuff them in every last corner. For the price this bag is amazing. The fabric, zippers, and rubber reinforcements were all perfectly adequate for a carry on bag, and even seem like they would hold up to checking as well.
on December 20, 2014
Now that more airlines are being strict on their measurements, I wanted to report the Exterior dimensions of this suitcase. I have read numerous reviews looking for a carry-on that meets the 22 x 14 x 9" restrictions.

From floor to the top, including the wheels but excluding the soft handle, (which could be forced down but not into a space to make it totally flat because of riveting right next to the handle), this carry-on is 22" tall. There is no side handle and the width is 14" across both the top & bottom but the width measures 14.25" underneath the bottom when including the wheel protectors (not sure if that would be an issue). It is 9" deep with NO expansion. However, if you include the wheel protection across the bottom it is closer to 9.5" but again could be forced down if you have no expansion in the packing. If anyone has a strapped bag to carry over the extended handle, the handle is almost 6.75" across the very top. This carry-on weighs 7.8 lbs. & feels much lighter than my former 10 lb carry-on.

The information showed the bag was shipped on 12/19 & the US Postal Service delivered it this morning (12/20)!
on May 24, 2013
The weight is great. I really love the recessed bottom-only wheels over the more popular four wheel spinner bags. These wheels move the bag perfectly, yet they are not in my way when retrieving items from my bag when bag is on luggage rack at hotel nor are they a nusiance when carrying the bag in my vehicle. I owned the "four-wheeler spinner" type bags and was so pleased to find these bags and retire the other ones. The craftmanship is high end, a bag that will hold up well to the rigors of travel.
on August 11, 2016
This little suitcase has held up great over the last few months. I bought it specifically for a trip to Europe, knowing that I wanted the largest possible suitcase I could have that still fit within the parameters of carry-on luggage, because I was going to be bouncing from country to country and didn't want to pay checked baggage fees every time. For $67, this bag was a steal. I put all of my clothes into a "personal item" bag and used this suitcase to lug around all of my heavy items - hair dryer, straightener, four pairs of shoes, makeup, toiletries, electronics, jewelry, books, etc. I've also used it on smaller trips in between as my only bag for several days and fit four or five days' worth of clothes (a pair of jeans, several shirts, a few dresses) in it along with a couple pairs of shoes, dryer, straightener, makeup, toiletries, the works. Between all the zippered compartments and the expandable section, this bag really holds a lot more than it looks like it can.
on July 25, 2016
I just took this bag on a 2 week trip from the US to Australia to Indonesia as my only luggage (and a backpack too) because you can fit that much in here. Yes, 2 continents, 2 climates, 1 suitcase with room for souvenirs! Pretty unbelievable, even to me. Fit in all airplane overheads without any problem and not once was I questioned about its size, which btw is the max allowed by most US airlines. Here's a tip...when packing lay everything flat in the suitcase. Once all in fold the edges of clothes hanging over into the center. This maximizes space and you can get A LOT more in than folding or rolling. The straps are sufficient for keeping everything tucked in tight and I really like the design of the inner and out zipper pockets. Again, maximizing the use of space! Rolled great the whole time and I had almost 10 different transfers on planes, trains, and boats over the 2 weeks. And it looks sharp. Wish the pull handle was thicker but still had no problems with it and for this price and all this bag has to offer, I came home raving how my carryon was the best. No more checked bags for me!
on May 15, 2015
This piece rolling/carry-on luggage is the best buy at any price. I packed 5 days of complete clothing changes plus 1 extra day and still had room for more what with the expansion section that was still unused by me. Extra pockets made available small items like shaver and other things. Large wheels make it easy rolling and the extension handle is very stable. This baby fits easily into the overhead space on each and every plane. Built in handles make it easy for lifting and the wheels are recessed so there or no protruding parts to catch on anything, Lastly the unit is well made and should last for many trips.
on June 7, 2016
Ordered older model as pictured, and received a different model. Not the same and 1" interior smaller. Older one seems better made.

Decided to keep this since it will be used to transport photography bags, which just fit inside.
on October 2, 2016
In 2007 I received this same model as a gift. It was a fantastic carry-on. It was showing considerable signs of wear 10 years on, but 6 months ago I had my laptop case (with laptop) inserted over the extended bar at an airport and while I was filling out a form it tipped over, causing the end of the bar to strike an immovable object on its way down. Result: bent bar that no longer extended fully. This is why I purchased this item; to replace the damaged original. This item is the same model as the original, but is nowhere near as well made or robust. As happens with so many items of high quality, later versions of the original item are not as well made. I can manage with the new item, but it is only about half the quality of the original.
on October 16, 2013
I was looking for an affordable piece of carry-on luggage for an upcoming trip. My only "need" for this suitcase was something that didn't tip over when rolled or placed upright. This was everything I required.
on December 27, 2015
I've only used this on one trip so far, and it has made me really happy with my purchase! I didn't have time to stop in a store to buy a carry-on, so of course went straight to Prime. I had to do a lot of sifting through the various carry-ons available ithin the price range that I wanted to spend, and had started to become discouraged. Some had reviews stating there were chemical smells and some had reviews stating they fell apart after a trip or two. When I finally stumbled upon this one, I decided to go for it - and am so happy I did! No chemical smells, nice quality, and plenty of pockets. This is a VERY good product for it's price! The only con was the wheel does seem a bit squeaky, but not overwhelmingly so.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.