Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero Carry-On Spinner Trolley, Blue, One Size
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight and Durable: Made of 100% Polycarbonate, which is a material that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking, with a deep metallic finish
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys.
- Maximum Comfort: This carry on bag has a comfortable handle system that locks into two positions for ease of use.
- Convenient and Secure Packing: Two large fully-lined compartments with multiple pockets allow easy access and organization for all of your items. Web straps and a zippered divider secure clothing and help minimize wrinkles, Fully lined interior with two compartments for packing and organizing clothes and travel accessories
- 100% polycarbonate with glossy finish which makes the case extremely lightweight,Integrated 3-dial tsa-accepted combination lock
- Four twin spinner wheels assuring multi-directional rolling and optional stability with zero weight on your hand
- Recessed "one-button" locking handle system with industrial grade aluminum tubes and molded ergonomic comfort grip handle, Dimension: 21 x 14.5 x 10 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aero combines style, quality and convenience in an eye-catching design for travelers to look sharp during their trip. This carry-on rolling luggage features two full packing compartments for convenient packing and features soft touch handles perfect for lifting a fully packed case. The TSA-accepted lock provides maximum security and allows only TSA agents to access your belongings during travel. Body dimensions: 20.5” x 14.5" x 10"; Overall Dimensions (including external components such as wheels, feet and handles): 24.75" x 10.25 x 15.25". The size and weight restrictions for carry-on luggage vary by airline. Please contact your airline for more information. If your bag is overstuffed, it may not be approved for carry-on use by the airlines.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had some reservations before buying due to a review that indicated that it was not well suited (no pun intended) for living out of while at the hotel because of its book-like design. I was happy to see that it fit easily on the suitcase stands in hotel rooms when opened flat. You just have to place it on the stand like a book instead like a ....coffin I suppose.
The downside is that there is no external pocket to hold misc items such as receipts and spare change. I put those in my messenger bag now instead (which is usually sitting on the suitcase anyway). Oh, as it's plastic it will show scratches more, but I don't mind wear and tear showing...it just looks well traveled.
I have the same case in 29-in and in blue. For this carry-on size, I thought the Titanium looked better. Wished they made this in black for comparison.
Also bought the Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace Spinner 21.5 but returned it due to liking this Delsey better (looks better, looks bigger, and holds more without looking bulky).
Hope this helps someone.
The only reasons why I'm keeping this luggage are that it offers maximum storage space for a carry on, and I'm not convinced I can do better for a $100 suitcase.
The materials are super flimsy. My expectations might be too high, but the term "hard-sided" is extremely generous. I have soft sided cases that are more rigid. If you travel with this luggage I hope you never have to check it. It will almost certainly end in a disaster. Think of plastic about the thickness of a milk jug protecting all of your belongings...
Also, please beware that this suitcase is high gloss. Everything is glossy, so be prepared for it to show scratches.
Compared to my old Samsonite, this is a little lighter, though not by much. It has taken some getting used to since it's been a long time since I had a hard-sided suitcase, having jettisoned my last ten years ago due to its weight. Because of the shell, I no longer have an outer compartment for my bag of liquids and charging cables. Inside, the suitcase is divided by a zippered divider, again something I'm not used to. I tend to use travel cubes, and I now have to carefully divide my packing between the two sides. Still, the divider has its advantages, especially if I don't use the cubes, because it gives me better access to my clothes by placing them on opposite and accessible sides. The pull-up handle takes up some space under the lining on one side, something that you find in most if not all suitcases.
I like that the double spinner wheels (eight wheels in all) are lower and closer to the body than my Samsonite's were, making it easier to close the bin. Of course, being hard-sided, it cannot compress in the bins, either, even if I under-pack, so some versatility is lost there. It should be noted that European and Australian bins are usually smaller than American airline ones, so don't expect this to fit overhead. You will likely have to check it. (Delsey makes a smaller European carry-on that works.)
The wheels move easily, and the handle is pretty sturdy. Again, not better than my Samsonite when it was new. The real upgrade I've encountered is the lower height, the lighter weight, and the hard-sided protection of my belongings. It has a TSA lock, an ability to expand another 2" in width (no longer a carry-on), and a 10 year warranty. If the TSA moves forward with requiring more airlines to put laptops in cargo holds, this will protect electronics better than a soft-sided case.
-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann