- Lightweight and Durable: Made of 100% Polycarbonate, which is a material that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking, with a deep metallic finish
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys.
- Convenient and Secure Packing: Two large fully-lined compartments with multiple pockets allow easy access and organization for all of your items. Web straps and a zippered divider secure clothing and help minimize wrinkles.
- 100% polycarbonate with glossy finish which makes the case extremely lightweight
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- ASIN: B01LOM1OD4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I had some reservations before buying due to a review that indicated that it was not well suited (no pun intended) for living out of while at the hotel because of its book-like design. I was happy to see that it fit easily on the suitcase stands in hotel rooms when opened flat. You just have to place it on the stand like a book instead like a ....coffin I suppose.
The downside is that there is no external pocket to hold misc items such as receipts and spare change. I put those in my messenger bag now instead (which is usually sitting on the suitcase anyway). Oh, as it's plastic it will show scratches more, but I don't mind wear and tear showing...it just looks well traveled.
I have the same case in 29-in and in blue. For this carry-on size, I thought the Titanium looked better. Wished they made this in black for comparison.
Also bought the Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace Spinner 21.5 but returned it due to liking this Delsey better (looks better, looks bigger, and holds more without looking bulky).
Hope this helps someone.
"You can bring one small carry-on bag plus one personal item per passenger as long as the carry-on bag fits comfortably in the sizer without being forced and does not exceed overall dimensions of 45 inches (length + width + height).
The maximum dimensions cannot exceed any of the following measurements: 22" long x 14" wide x 9" tall or 115cm (56 x 36 x 23 cm)."
Amazon removed the link, but you can Google. "Carry-on crackdown: United enforces bag size limit"
It is all about the airlines finding a way to make more money by not allowing you to carry on the bag you have been carrying and forcing you to check it. That...or buy a new one.
This bag does not fit those new limits...
update; aside from a few scratches from the rough handling at the airports, the luggage still looks and works great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Suitcase appears to be well-made and is attractive, but it is NOT a carry-on. Dimensions given do not include the wheels, which is a mistake, because airlines do include them when... Read morePublished 14 hours ago by jerry shaw
Recently bought this for a funeral trip to Baltimore. Seemed ok until I got to the airport. Handle refused to extend further than the first position. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Rusty
Good case. Made it to Europe and back on trains and planes and as checked luggage without any issues. The handle is a bit fussy but it works with patience. Read morePublished 4 days ago by pamela
This is a bunch of garbage. The handle always gets stuck on the way up from day 1 even with nothing inside. The wheels give more resistance than cheaper luggage that I own. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Shawn Decker
I bought this for a week long trip to D.C. for Christmas. Super sleek, well made and the 360 wheels were amazing. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Faith S.