Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 6, 2014
Having the original set of Delsey 4.0 , which are not spinners I needed a spinner piece in green to match what I already have , as I did not want to break the bank and replace the whole set . I travel a lot , I needed a piece I could push and guide with ease and this does it . Very well made easy to push and guide , goes well with my original green set . Looks very chic , now I have a piece I can push or guide down the isle with ease , and it is very light weight . Hoping to add to my spinner collection at these prices .
on June 21, 2015
I've searched for the perfect laptop bag for many years now, and this is the closest I've found. Great quality, several pockets, and enough space to hold my laptop, portable monitor, iPad, and lots of other incidentals. The four wheels provides relief for my shoulders, arms, and hands, while traveling through airports. The four wheels also allow me to wheel it down the narrow aisle of an airplane, instead of having to carry it. And the price is great too!
on August 4, 2015
was supposed to fit on top of the larger one i bought and i used it this weekend for the first time. Did not even fill the bag a lot and it doesn't fit on top. The wheels get in the way and it is top heavy and falls over. So sorry i didn't save wrapping to return it. Had to walk through the airport holding on to them with both hands. Would have rather checked my bags and suffered waiting for them!
on November 11, 2015
This is a nice piece of luggage that rolls easily. However, it does not fit under all airline seats for an umderseat luggage like the product information says it would. It's too big due to the wheels.
on February 2, 2015
Horrible quality. Sent it back and bought a small luggage carryon with laptop pouch.
on October 6, 2015
The handle feels cheaply done. When loaded, pushing the bag around, the handle feels as if it could break at any moment. It has not broken or jammed. It does not inspire confidence in potential durability.
on February 24, 2015
Can't wait to put this to use -- very practical and well-designed -- dimensions work for international flight carry on.
on May 1, 2014
I needed a carry one for a Delta regional airplane with small overhead compartments. This was too large to fit with ease.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.