DELTA 70630 Speedbag Crossbow
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Delta 70630 Speed Bag Crossbow
- Built For Crossbows Up To 400 Fps
- Durable Construction For Extended Life
- Country Of Origin: United States
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The crossbow speed bag target is made for crossbows up to 400 feet-per-second. The durable construction allows for prolonged use, year after year. The Delta mckenzie crossbow bag target is designed for two-finger arrow removal. With 7 medium bull's-eyes, and three small ones, the Delta mckenzie crossbow speed bag Archery target is made to be used with field tips.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 29.95 Pounds
- Item model number : 70630
- Date First Available : October 24, 2015
- Manufacturer : Big Rock Sports
- ASIN : B0173OI1F6
- Best Sellers Rank: #231,912 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A bit heavy at 49 pounds but it stops the arrows dead !
Its garbage, would you buy anything from a scumbag company that hates cops????
The problem I have with my bag is that it's been poorly sewn. The sewing is already separating along the edge of a handle and the other handle has about a third of its length sewn into the edge. It's not falling apart yet, but given the low complexity of this production, I would have expected at least the sewing to be done right. As it is, given the weight of the insides, it's not worth returning the item, so I'll just have to limit my use of the handles.
From a functional perspective, given the thickness and nature of the inside material, I have no doubt that this can stop a crossbow bolt, although for my use, I only needed it to be able to stop darts.
If I'd have to pick again, I'd go for a foam-based model or I'd just make one of these myself.