Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Color: Falling Leaves|Change

Showing 1-10 of 333 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 364 reviews
on October 6, 2016
You get what you pay for here. The music is terrible, but we didn't use. The cover doesn't stay connected to the frame very well, so you have to continually click it back on. The wheels are terrible - mostly we just pushed it around the house rather than rely on the wheels. All that said, our baby used it for such a short time that these things didn't bother me too much. If you want an investment piece that you can use with several kids or for an extended time, pay a little more for something better.
on February 25, 2017
After reading the reviews i went ahead and ordered this specially because the reviews say that it is VERY STURDY but to my surprise this thing is far from sturdy i wouldn't even put a cat in it much less my baby. I am sending it back its unusable
on March 7, 2017
For the cost, this is a great bassinet. It is lightweight and comfy for the baby and can keep the baby near you no matter what you are doing. However the wheels really don't roll properly, its more like sliding non moving plastic wheels around. So far it hasn't scratched my hardwood floors.
on October 5, 2016
This bassinet has worked very well for us. It is a simple design without anything fancy or complicated which is what I wanted. The assembly took me a bit over a half an hour. The casters roll pretty well. For the price I wouldn't expect any better. My one complaint is the music feature. It doesn't have enough volume adjustment. The most quiet setting is far too loud to be useful. I never planned on using it anyway, but I didn't want my older child to turn it on and wake up the baby. I disassembled the sound unit. There is a circuit board under the sound button. I flipped the circuit board over and reassembled the sound unit. Now the sounds button doesn't work, but the light is still functional. The light is helpful for getting the baby up for feeding in a dark room.
on September 15, 2016
We'd been needing a second bassinet once our little one arrived, so we grabbed this one since it was such a great price. We weren't disappointed. The mattress is firm, but that's what's recommended for small children. It does come with one mattress cover, but it's kind of cheap feeling, so I did buy extra mattress covers. The music is either too loud or too quiet...I didn't really like the volume levels given for the music. It also isn't what I would consider soothing. More like loud nursery rhymes. The light is pretty handy, though...
The underside storage really isn't all that fancy. It's basically on the floor, and is just a cloth hammock basically. It's good for tossing blankets down there, but I wouldn't put anything heavy down there, like wipes, for fear it would drag on the ground.
on November 22, 2016
broken!!!!! Look on the picture you will see, i spend 3 hours trying to figure out whats wrong but found out that one foot was shorter then other THATS SIMPLE
on March 15, 2017
Simple in design, easy to put together and it comes with a matress sheet. Its good for what I wanted and needed (something easy to move around the house for my newborn to sleep in until he is in his crib). Didnt break the bank. It comes with a little music/light device too which is a bonus. No complaints here!
on March 8, 2017
This seemed a bit cheaply made to me and it had a different control panel than to picture. The songs on it sounded like a dumbed down version of a Casio keyboard concert. The nightlight function was broken so I returned it.
on October 22, 2016
Does the job and a great price... I wish it was either able to rock or had vibrate to it... it's a little wobbly if you don't have it tightened all the way
on March 9, 2017
Really awkward & hard to put together when it comes to the fabric that hangs down around it, and the mattress. I would not recommend this product at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.