|Product Dimensions||54 x 34.25 x 42.25 inches|
|Item model number||7446-204|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Additional product features||Convertible, Covertible|
|Item Weight||68.4 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Delta Children Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib, Chocolate
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||54 x 34.25 x 42.25 inches; 68.4 Pounds|
About this item
- CONVERTIBLE CRIB: Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed with headboard & footboard (Daybed Rail included; Toddler Guardrail #0080 and Full Size Bed Rails #0050 sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: The 3 position mattress height adjustment on this crib allows you to lower the mattress as your baby begins to sit or stand
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong and sturdy wood construction helps create a dream nursery where you’ll spend plenty of Mommy and Me/Daddy and Me time Easy assembly
- WE PUT YOUR BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ASTM Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- SIZE: 54.25”W x 34.25”D x 42.25”H Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately) Cuna para bebé que se convierte en una cama para niño/niña, sofá cama y cama de tamaño completo
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Delta Children Toddler Guardrail #0080||Delta Children Full Size Conversion Rails #0050||Delta Children Bentley Six Drawer Dresser||Delta Children Twinkle Stars Supreme Innerspring Crib and Toddler Mattress||Delta Children Avery Upholstered Glider Swivel Rocker Chair||Delta Children Bentley Changing Table|
|Shop Coordinating Items (sold separately)||Transforms the Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib into a secure toddler bed. Available in a variety of finishes.||Converts the Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib to a full size bed. (headboard only)||A perfect complement to the Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib, this stylish dresser offers 6 spacious drawers for all your baby storage needs. Available in coordinating finishes.||Provides baby with a safe, comfy and supportive sleep space from infancy to toddlerhood.||Retreat to the supreme comfort of this stylish glider chair as you relax with your little one. Available in complementary finishes.||A perfect complement to the Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib, this stylish changing table offers a safe and secure place to change baby with ample storage. Available in White or Chocolate.|
Featuring a beautiful, understated sleigh silhouette, the Bentley 'S' Series 4-in-1 Crib from Delta Children delivers functionality and outstanding value for years to come. Made of solid hardwood, this multi-positional crib is built to handle anything your child throws its way and easily adapts to a cozy toddler bed, daybed and full size bed (Toddler Guardrail and Crib Conversion Rails sold separately).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the rest of it. It went together easy peasy. Only needed the Allen wrench that was supplied. No misdrilled holes. No missing parts or pieces. Everything lined up great. Seems sturdy enough for a toddler bed. I probably wouldn't get in it, but I'm a 200lb man and I'm pretty sure it wasn't made for me.
Since I just got it today and set it up tonight I obviously can't speak to the longevity of it, but it is almost identical to the crib we already have which is now on it's 3rd kid, so I'm not too worried.
That's my 2 cents, take it or leave it. I would recommend this crib.
By Martin on May 13, 2016
By Stephanie on January 20, 2017