Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Delta Michelangelo Bike Rack
|Price:||$63.37 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$16.62 (21%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- leans against wall - no attachement required
- Features Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike
- Maximum Load 80lbs
- Premium quality silver powder coat finish
- Easy to assemble; required hardware included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Department||adults, unisex-adult, mens|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 84 inches|
|Item Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10.65 pounds|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Delta Cycle Michelangelo Two-Bike Gravity Stand Storage Rack
Racor Pro PLB-2R Two-Bike Stand B000077CPK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CR Dealz||Amazon.com||Discount Tommy||Discount Tommy|
|Dimensions||12 inches x 84 inches x 12 inches||32.75 inches x 15.25 inches x 7 inches||94 inches x 14.5 inches x 9.5 inches||79 inches x 26 inches x 19 inches|
|Item Package Weight||10.65 pounds||20.5 pounds||11.8 pounds||12.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
- Independently adjustable arms accept any frame, including sloping top tubes
- Leans against the wall -- no permanent installation or holes required
- Rubber feet protect wall and floor
From the Manufacturer
Leans against wall, no attachment required.
Unordinary Gear for the Practical Cyclist
For more than 20 years, Delta Cycle has designed elegant cycling accessories and storage solutions to complement a multitude of spaces and lifestyles.
Delta Michelangelo Two Bike Gravity Stand
Requires no drilling into walls
Stable, adjustable, attractive and assembles in minutes. Perfect for garages and apartments where space is limited. You'll be amazed at the space gained by elevating your bikes.
- Maximum load 80 lbs (35 Kg)
- Dimensions approx: 83" x 19.75" x 16" (2108 x 502 x 406 mm)
Top Customer Reviews
* It's hard to find a (two) bike storage solution that cheaper than this ($50)
* Decent quality and finish (but read on)
* Works on carpeted surfaces (check out the images I posted)
* Can be installed over a heater (with room to spare)
* Arms have padded hooks that hold my Kestrel (with a fairly unusual top bar x-section) OK. I think it'll work with any bike.
Cons: (most have been pointed out in earlier reviews)
* The 2-3 threads for the bolts to hold on to is definitely not enough for this weight bearing construction
* Almost impossible to take the bike off without changing position of the arms
* Arms are too long, thus the bike is too far from the wall taking up substantially more space than it would have taken if it just stood next to the wall without any rack. The other consequence is that the front wheel has too much room to turn, taking even more space. The latter might be more of a problem for front-heavy triathlon bikes, but I'd still watch out for that.
* The top of the rack needs to be chained down to the wall (hardware is provided), but that limits rack's portability (which is not what you'd immediately think after reading Amazon's product description)
* The whole construction is a little bit springy-flimsy ... but I don't think I would have been any happier had I bought something else. I decided on this rack after 2-3 months of looking around ... I guess this is what you get for 50 bucks.
Price: was decent when compared to alternatives in the market
Assembly: was a piece of cake (literally.. I had cake while assembling it). It took about 15 minutes. No additional tools needed.
Functionality: We have two bikes (cycle-cross and hybrid). They're not very heavy but are not super light either. I've had my bikes setup on them for a little over a week now and they haven't moved an inch. The included hooks work well and can be easily moved to accommodate different bike frames.
Quality: Feels sturdy and should last as long as we feel like keeping it. The hooks to put the bikes on have good rubber material on them that provides adequate amount of grip to keep the bikes from sliding.
I installed the optional wall screw just to give me peace of mind but honestly, I don't think it needed it. Leaning against the wall combined with the weight of the bikes, it's been rock solid.
I'm glad I went with this one over others and would highly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use it to save space in my apartment. I can put my cyclocross and mountain bike on it.
I wish the wall securing strap was a bit better but with a little modification... Read more
Sturdy enough that I never had any bikes fall, even with a bike only on the top and none on the bottom. Read morePublished 3 days ago by amiable
The hooks is adjustable and can easily fit different kinds of bikes. It's also very secure (did not fall down during earthquake).Published 10 days ago by E. Leo
Easy to set up and adjust. Works great. See my review for the Hefty Holder. Great products.Published 22 days ago by EduBake
I love that it's simple and light. Both of our bikes fit easily in our one bedroom apartment.Published 26 days ago by Arielle Holguin
I was a skeptic, because the pictures showed road bikes which are super light.
This thing held my hybrid and my brothers mountain bike with no problem; didn't even anchor it... Read more