|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 27.8 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||79424-SS|
|Size||24 Inch Towel Bar|
|Color||Brilliance Stainless Steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.00 shipping
Delta Faucet 79424-SS Linden 24inch Towel Bar Rack, Brilliance Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Linden, a fashionable Delta Collection, with flares and unexpected curves for a friendly design, makes your bathroom the stylish oasis you want to come home to with coordinating faucet, shower head and bathroom accessory options.
- Update your bathroom with clean and simple minimalist styling. Linden is available in Polished Chrome, Venetian Bronze, Stainless Steel and Champagne Bronze finishes.
- This 24" towel bar creates functional towel storage in a lasting brilliance stainless steel finish.
- Constructed of durable metal using zinc die casting and includes a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Installation Instructions and hardware included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Delta Faucet 79424-SS Linden 24inch Towel Bar Rack, Brilliance Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||27.8 x 3.5 x 2.5 in||4.06 x 26.64 x 2.69 in||26.5 x 3.62 x 3.62 in||6 x 29 x 5 in|
79424-SS Finish: Stainless Steel Features: -Linden collection. -Contemporary style. Product Type: -Towel Bar. Style: -Contemporary. Mount Type: -Wall Mounted. Primary Material: -Metal. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -2.5". Overall Length - Side to Side: -27.94". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -3.5". Overall Product Weight: -0.87 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
The design was inspired by a strong presence in nature like that of tree with reaching branches.
Top customer reviews
My only complaint is that the towel bar spins easily in the holders. So when you pull off a towel, it tends to cause the rod to roll, which makes the towel/rag next to it start to roll off, and it makes a rattling noise in the process. I fixed it by putting a thin strip of electrical tape around the ends to give it some friction so it wouldn't roll.
They look great though.