- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000ACAMFQ
- Item model number: Megarack Post Haste w/ Quickbag
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,025,833 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Delta Mega Rack Post Haste Bicycle Seat Post Rack and Quickbag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QuickBag combo package
- Quick-release allows for swift and secure installation on any seatpost without seatpost removal
- QuickBag offers easy on/off velcro attachments and snap locks for extra security
- Two internal and two side zip pockets
- Pannier support up to 25 pounds
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.8 x 12.5 x 17.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.65 pounds|
seat post rack and trunk bag
Travel with all your necessary gear with this Post Haste seatpost rack and QuickBag combo package. The Post Haste features a quick-release that allows for swift and secure installation on any seatpost without seatpost removal. It's made of ultra-strong welded aluminum construction and offers rubber grippers on top of 12.5 by 4.5-inch rack to keep loads in place. The QuickBag attaches securely to the rack with easy on/off velcro attachments and snap locks and can be easily carried with a removable shoulder strap. It features two internal and two side zip pockets and reflective piping. It has a 9.5-liter volume.
About Delta Cycle
For more than 20 years, Delta Cycle has created useful cycling products with a mission to make an innovative difference. The company works hard to make their products better and deliver superior value. Delta Cycle offers only a small, concentrated product line that represents the best there is in each category.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The rack disappears tight up under the bag, and it almost looks like the bag is floating behind your seat somehow! It is all very stealth and on many bikes will probably look like factory installed equipment.
The bag has a plastic former inside to help keep it from collapsing. The bag has two large velcro patches on the bottom which mate with velcro on the rack. A quick deploy buckle on the front and back of the bag mate up with straps on the rack to keep the load secure. The buckles also mate up with a shoulder strap when the bag is off the rack. The bag mounts and dismounts very quickly but also hooks up solid. See my photos for details.
I used a rubber shim for the mounting boss, cut from some old automotive hose, to keep the rack from turning at all. The only miss on this product is the mounting bolts have a poorly machined hex head socket. It is somewhat sloppy so take your time and use a good hex driver, or you could strip them. I would be reluctant to use hardened steel bolts in this application, as you could very easily strip out the threads of the aluminum mounting boss. But I will be looking for a higher quality alloy bolt for replacements because these probably will not stand up to very many removals & reinstalls.
The mfg is still rating this for 25lbs load. I have attached a photo of the included product guide. I bashed around with it in an urban setting and had no problems at all with movement, noise/vibration etc.
Also I was a bit disappointed the bag isn't long enough to hold a loaf of bread. I solved the problem by bringing an empty bread sack along to the grocery store and distributing the load of one loaf to two sacks.
Just a friendly word of caution before making this purchase. If it doesn't look like a good fit from the pictures, it probably won't fit your bike very well either.
- The rack was easy to install & remove
- I commute to work, and the bag was the perfect size for a change of clothes, bike repair, and lunch
- The bag ripped within 1 week of use
- No space on the rack to put a light
- Did not receive the removable strap for the bag