|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.53 x 17.52 x 22.05 inches|
|Item model number||S26-262L|
|Style||10-Inch Shop Master Miter Saw with Laser|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Saw, hardware|
|Warranty Description||3 Year|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Delta Power Equipment Corporation S26-262L 10" Shop Master Miter Saw with Laser
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.53 x 17.52 x 22.05 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Works with virtually all miter saw stands
- Spindle lock holds spindle securely while bade nut is loosened and removed
- Capacity – cuts Nominal 4x4 and 2x6 at 90° and 2x6 with one pass
- Bevels left - from 0°- 47°, cuts Nominal 2x6 at full bevel
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Battery Operated with on/off switch. Makes aligning blade to work piece more convenient and precise.
Dependable and Versatile
Works with virtually all miter saw stands. Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job with ease.
The powerful new 15 amp motor cuts nominal 4"X 4"and 2"X 6" at 90° and 2"X 6" with one pass while the electric brake will stop the saw blade within seconds of releasing the trigger.
Shopmaster 10" Miter Saw w/ Laser
The Shopmaster S26-260L is the perfect addition to your home workshop. This 10 inch miter is packed full of features as well as the power to handle the demands of a handyman all at a price that you will love! Discover why people can't keep from talking about the Shopmaster 10" Miter Saw w/ Laser.
Compare with similar items
Metabo HPT C10FCGS Compound Miter Saw, 10-Inch, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel Range, Large Table, 10" 24T TCT Miter Saw Blade
Genesis GMS1015LC 15-Amp 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser Guide and 9 Positive Miter Stops
Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw | Zero Rear Clearance Slide System | Dual Bevel | Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
TACKLIFE Miter Saw Stand with Durable Iron Skeleton frame, 21.6lbs Lightweight, 76-4/5" Max Sliding Rail, Universal & Portable, Quick to Install and Remove - (TACKLIFE-MSS01A)
|Included Components||saw, hardware||Metabo HPT C10FCGS miter saw, 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, Hex. Bar Wrench (5mm), Holder||60T Carbide Tipped Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2) extension Wings, 2-AAA Batteries for Laser and Blade wrenches||C10FSHCT miter saw, 10" 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench||
★TACKLIFE MSS01A miter saw stand x 1
★Adjustment knob x 4
★Work Support x 2
★Saw Mounting Bracket x 2
★Mounting screws x 4
➤Every TACKLIFE tool has 24 Months Warranty. If quality problems happen in guaranteed period, TACKLIFE Customer Service will response in 24 hours
|Item Dimensions||14.53 x 17.52 x 22.05 inches||—||19.50 x 16.25 x 15.00 inches||—||16.00 x 9.80 x 5.90 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||—||AC||Corded Electric||—|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||—||—|
Shop Master 10 in. Miter saw with a battery operated laser that makes aligning the blade to the work piece more convenient and precise. It features a Spindle Lock that holds the blade in place during changes. The shop Master 10 in. Miter saw is perfect for the Dyer in the family or for everyday use. It features a powerful 15 amp motor that cuts through wood like butter and spins the 10 in. Blade at 5500 RPM. It has denoted stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees. The battery powered laser ensures an accurate cut every time. It is UL listed and comes with a 3 year warranty. The saw can make Left bevel cuts from 0 to 47 degrees. It works virtually with all Miter saw stands.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Delta-Shopmaster 10” compound miter saw has some problems including:
- The positive stops are so subtle, it’s easy to glide past them. They don’t actually stop the turntable at a set angle. Even stopped at an angle, there is more than a degree of play. This is unacceptable for a miter saw, even if it’s not a high-end saw, as it undermines the most basic function of the saw. You cannot make a cut to any level of accuracy, let alone be able to repeat accurate cuts.
- There are no mount holes in the fence. As this is a useful feature and an essential part of my building style, I would prefer not to drill through the fence, and end up doing a bad job and having to live with it, and making the saw un-returnable.
- The control arm for the turntable is known to break (from many reviews), and mine was flexing even as I barely tightened it. Even when tightened, the turntable moves slightly, making it practically impossible to get a proper angle setting, along with the aforementioned positive stop problem.
- All the parts are cheaply made and are prone to breaking easily. Even when bringing down the head, it doesn’t feel like it will last a while.
I realize that this is a lower-end saw, and I can't expect that it will have the bells and whistles of a more premium-priced saw. However, as a miter saw, I would expect that it will make accurate miter cuts, or at the very least, accurate 90 degree cuts, but this saw fails in those aspects too. Being at a lower price point, the saw is designed to get beginners get into woodworking, but this saw is too much hassle to get to work properly, and still makes it impossible to get consistent, repeatable cuts, making a beginner woodworker frustrated and making one prone to quitting altogether. Even I, having a couple years of woodworking experience and being pretty handy in general, went through the hassle of trying to set up the saw, but ended up frustrated with the results. No two cuts were the same angle, let alone square.
Ironically enough, as a beginner, the best choice is not the cheapest. Go a little more expensive and it will make your life easier.
Only slight worry is the accuracy of the swivel... It's a plastic knob and for me; if I tighten it good, I feel like I'm about to break it.. Sometimes the angle pivot comes lose and if I don't notice, it will cut slightly beveled! - Maybe user-fault, but if it was a locking latch style it wouldn't be an issue!
Other than that, it's light and does everything I need it to with what I think is a reasonable price.
Never used the laser that came with it.
I found the laser too weak and difficult to properly center. I decided not to use it at all and always check with the blade itself the proper position (very successfully)
The rest of the machine is of very good quality and worth any dime.