DeluxGear LC Lens Cradle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 60% Polycarbonate, 40% ABS blend
- Designed in an arc to cradle the lens
- Keeps the lens horizontal, or hanging securely, to support your natural posture
- Universal mount, for use on any lens with a tripod collar
- Reverse the arc to use as a mini bipod
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Typically, the weight of DSLR cameras and their large lenses are supported solely by the strap on the camera body. The lenses dangle awkwardly, requiring the use of your hands to protect your investment. The Lens Cradle removes this awkwardness. Utilizing the center point of gravity of the lens tripod collar, the Lens Cradle supports the camera and lens in a secure horizontal position. With a camera strap, it provides balance and stability to your camera and lens. The Lens Cradle also can be used to carry extra lenses. The Lens Cradle offers a variety of mounting options. The most stable and hands-free position is with the arc up, in a cradle fashion. Invert the arc and the cradle becomes an instant bipod, converting what was previously an obstacle into a photographing platform. Effortlessly rotate the Lens Cradle and tripod ring 90 degrees for swift and sustained portrait shooting. A camera strap alone cannot provide this balance, stability, and usefulness.