Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on February 29, 2016
Very nice tripod. I would have given it 5 STARS had it not been for its weight. It is a bit light and I worry about its stability if I were to put anything on it heavier than my cell phone or small video camera. All the locking mechanicisms on all the legs and camera holder work perfectly. The height crank works flawlessly. The unit closes down to a nice compact size, so it is easy to travel with.
on March 2, 2011
I ordered two of these because for $6 each I could probably use 10 of them. I have a high quality tripod which I spent more money on than the camera on it. However mine is heavy, 32" long and although stable as a rock, I rarely take it anywhere except for a serious photo shoot. This cheap lil tripod is small, portable and can expand to 56" which is at least as high as most people's eye level. It cheap enough to toss around and use for random things. As long as your not adjusting the camera/lights a lot, since its very light and the legs are quite flexible, it will serve most people just fine. Not to mention they both came with a carrying bag and microfiber cleaning cloths (db roth) which you can never have enough of.

Overall its a great deal for the money, it works as promised and was delivered immediately.

It did not however, come with a hook on the bottom to add extra weight and stabilize the tripod as shown in the picture, which would have been helpful.
on March 6, 2013
When i recieved this tripod , it was difficult to tell what was metal or plastic. The one i recieved does not have the hook shown in the picture on the bottom of center pole. The description says 57 inches but at this hieght, it is pretty wobbley. This tripod is very flimsey and will not take ruff handling because of very cheap plastic parts. I'm telling myself it is ok because of the low price. but if you buy it, remember it is fragile...
on May 11, 2015
Sturdy enough, but I can't orient my video camera with it. The upright angle is not 90 degrees and thus I can't level it horizontally. Poor design. Inexpensive and more rugged than some have suggested , but this is a major flaw.
on June 23, 2011
I was surprised when I saw the shipping box. It was huge for a tripod. Now I know why. THey boxed it very carefully because it is fragile. I think if I drop it once, it will be gone. Cheap plastic. But overall, good cheap tripod that you can find. make sure handle it carefully. The product is very light (I like this). if you are a regular traveller, I think you should buy another higher quality one
on January 29, 2012
Broke after a few months or so. I was making short films with this, so I had higher hopes for this product but it just didn't hold up. The very first day I used it one of the pieces came loose and got lost. Luckily, it was still usable. However, later on it just started falling apart, and pieces cracked in half. I understand that it's supposed to be cheap but this is unacceptable.
on May 30, 2011
I understand this is cheap and shouldn't be held to a high standard. The thing broke in 2 minutes after I unpacked it. The spring button on the top shot off after I touched it. It is really cheaply made.
on April 10, 2011
OK first of all, shipping is great! Then the product. The tripod is feels kind of light (and I don't mind buying cheaply made products) more sort of like hollow on the inside of the tubes. So don't take it to a tornado watch or something other than that the rest is fine like the head, joints, all are very smooth. Good buy
on December 8, 2013
Works really well. It's lasted me a couple years and hasn't really broken at all. I remember one screw did fall out at one point but it didn't really affect the tripod at all. Still looks pretty new and works like the day I got it.
on November 25, 2012
I bought this for my video camera for the stability. It is light to carry, but provides the stability for my camera I was looking for. I love that it has a telescoping head. My husband is tall, and this works perfectly for him. It also comes with a carrying case which is a definite plus.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question