Deluxe Backpack Pet Carrier on Wheels
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Has a great ergonomic, hands free design. Measures 13"L x 11 1/2"D x 18 1/2"H
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps Carrying handle on top
- Wheels and telescoping handle Rubber mesh for ventilation
- Front zippered storage pocket
- Comes in Tan with Black trim. Capacity: hold pets up to 22 lbs.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Backpack Pet Carriers measure 13"L x 11 1/2"D x 18 1/2"H Capacity: hold pets up to 22 lbs. Comes in Tan with Black trim
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The metal lining on the inside that gives the front structure and keeps the canvas off the animal constantly slips out of its "holsters". Basically, you have a bunch of metal wires in the bag that may or may not hit your animal. I wouldn't say it's terribly dangerous, but it would definitely be uncomfortable.
2) This bag is NOT for large cats. I would say it can reasonably accommodate an animal up to 10lbs, and definitely not for long stretches of time. My 12lb cat has to sit upright in it, whereas my smaller 7lb cat can lie down. I do not have a small dog so I can't comment on how it is for dogs (I am reasonably sure my 50lb dog would not fit!).
3) If you wear this as a backpack (and it has straps to do so, so I imagine it isn't out of the ordinary), be aware that the animal will basically be slammed around inside the backpack when you put it on or take it off. This may be especially pertinent to owners of delicate dogs or cowardly cats.
I never use the wheels on this backpack so I can't comment where that is concerned, but as far as the quality of the bag, it seems pretty average. I have owned and used this bag lightly for five months, I do not fear that the straps will tear off due to weight, or that the bag will fall apart anytime soon. At the same time, I would never try to stress the bag to test its limits. It is well-ventilated and not terribly awkward to carry as a backpack.
Overall, the carrier is useful if you just need to take your pooch or feline from point A to point B. Beyond that, I would definitely advise against keeping an animal in it for longer than what is absolutely necessary.
This is good for limited use - that assumes they ship you all the parts. Putting it together would have been easier if I had the parts. As I remember it there wasn't a lot of directions on how to put it together, which was why it took me a good hour to figure out I didn't have all the parts. Finally I had to compare it to the Snoozer II to figure out why it kept collapsing. Missing a stabilizing bar....
As I said this is not the carrier I ordered. I got it because it was a good sale , they sent me this and the other one is priced higher . I am not sure I will order from them again.
After the backpack came, some of the items on the tag were not included with the product.
I called the phone number to get help and a man called "Sam" eventually returned my call.
I never got the missing parts promised on the tag and Sam stopped returning my calls all together!
I need the backpack to travel w/my pet or I would have just returned the whole thing.
Decent customer service could have made this purchase worthwhile.
Instead, I am reluctant to order again.