Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 24, 2014
Can I give this less than 1 star? What a cute looking kit, which led me to purchase it for my teenage daughter. Despite the appealing look, I was immediately turned off by this kit due to the highly chemical-based floral scent for these products. I'm not sure I've ever been more turned off by a scent than I am by this one... It literally made me sick to my stomach. Needless to say, I went to the store to buy something more appealing and will either throw this one in the garbage or donate it due to the $9 they want for returning the product. An offensive scent combined with poor customer service by way of an expensive return policy makes this product fall squarely on the "pass" list. Don't purchase this.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 15, 2016
A package of false advertising. The pictures and information on amazon make this product seem like it is ecologically friendly ("eco-friendly"), but the ingredient lists are full of chemical additives with water as the only natural ingredient. Probably most offensive is the "Fairtrade Shea Butter" claim, when the products contain no shea butter. There is a large block of foam filling the basket and every product is glued to it and to each other with a sticky, impossible-to-remove glue. There was even glue ON the bath scrunchie and nail brush. All the products are made in China, yet there was no indication on the amazon page. I don't dare give this gift basket to my friend.
on May 17, 2014
I bought this for a girlfriend of mine. She LOVED it. Her skin is sensitive so she uses a lot of hypoallergenic hygienic products. I thought this might have been a gamble to get her for her birthday. Well, I also thought it was going to be late for her birthday-nope. It was ON TIME! Maybe that was by chance though..
I think its a great pampering gift for anyone guy or girl the scent is more neutral.
Anyway, She loved the products! She said the scent was great and she didn't break out or anything. Also I want to add that I think the price was really great too I think it has all the essentials like soap, shampoo, conditioner, sponge, etc. so you could probably take it on vacation.
Definitely will check to see what else they have for a future purchase! I might even buy this again for myself haha!
on February 11, 2015
I was disappointed with this product. When I opened it the bottles were dented and worn looking. They used that dot of glue to secure the bottles and it was really hard to remove that glue without destroying everything. The basket was pretty cheap too. I was going to give this as a gift but ended up keeping it. The upside, the Eco products were good.
3 helpful votes
on November 16, 2015
As others have said, this is not ECO as in eco-friendly. It stands for ECOnomy. And the smell makes me sick. Smells like an old man's cologne to me. I tried to return it but, even though I ordered via Prime, they want almost $9 in return shipping!
on January 17, 2015
Ironic that it's called Eco bath set when every item in it is double wrapped in plastic. And it came all the way from China. Looks better than it smells. But, its about what I expected for the low price.
on February 1, 2015
Beware, the amount of things you get in these boxes is much smaller than you might realize. I had to combine two into one to make it reasonably full.
on December 27, 2015
Sent as a gift for my brother as a welcome to his new apartment. He claimed it contained everything he needed to get him started in his bathroom.
on August 9, 2015