Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Deluxe Black Case Cover W/chrome for Iphone 4 (AT&T only)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 26, 2011
It covers the ringer on off button. Ok did that in 7 words and amazon requires 20 so this is the filler.
on December 13, 2011
Looks like a very elegant cover. Upon arrival, it is nothing but cheep plastic, with some chrome that will last about two days. Very cheep price but a complete waste of money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS
on October 24, 2011
I really like the design of this case. It's simple, but unique enough to make it stand out. That said, it doesn't perform well at all. As soon as I had it in my hands, I could tell how cheap it was. The plastic was very thin and rigid, and the cloth inside wasn't even cut to perfectly fit inside the case. This case won't offer any protection besides covering up the back face so that it doesn't scratch.
on January 25, 2012
I know there are a lot if bad reviews about this item but take my word, this case is amazing!! It looks really nice and fancy but it's also sturdy and fits my iPhone nicely. Unlike other reviews would suggest, my case came new and wasnt "falling apart" haha. I have a Verizon iPhone and it fits perfectly (eventhough the tile of this product says for AT&T iphones only). I can hit all the bottom well despite what other reviews say. I highly recommend this case to everyone. I usually don't write reviews but this product had so many bad reviews that I thought it deserved a good review. ;P buy it!!! 10/10
on April 4, 2012
Am I the only one who realizes that I only paid two dollars for this case? It is literally the price of two McChickens. How can you complain about it being cheap when it's two dollars? What else can you get this cheap? Awesome case for the money. If you don't like it, go to Best Buy and drop $30 on the same thing. Nuff said.
on October 25, 2011
Although this case didn't cost very much (around $4) it really doesn't fit the iPhone 4 well at all. The inside lining to protect from scratches was bunched up and not cut properly. There is no lip over the front of the glass to protect the phone if it is face down, and the sides didn't snap in to place firmly at all... in fact this case would have come off easily with a good shake of the hand. Overall, it does not add any protection to the phone and is made of the lowest quality.
on December 10, 2011
I bought this cover because it looked sophisticated and slim plus my phone spends most of its time on its back in my office. I'm not retarded to the point of needing an otterbox so I went with this slick little number that only covers the back quite nicely. Well the positive points are that it is slim and doesn't bulk up the phone, it also has a soft inner lining that should keep the back of the actual phone from getting scratches but I wouldn't hold my breath. That being said the quality very poor and the chrome accents are merely glued on and look like they might come off at any given moment. It's important to note that this product mentioned it was compatible with my 4s but due to the new layout the mute switch doesn't really sit well but this was remedied by shaving a piece of the inner plastic down.
on September 26, 2011
pretty, nice, sturdy...only the chrome makes flash overpower pics when used. if you don't take many night shots dont worry
on October 26, 2011
The case does not fit the iPhone 4S well. It covers the mute button side switch so it is impossible to flick on and off without removing the case and it slightly obscures the volume control. On top of that, it doesn't have any grip or front protection.
I would not purchase even for the low cost.
on February 11, 2012
DO NOT BUY THIS, it's terrible quality, it breaks as soon as you touch it, it doesn't snap on your phone. Trust me, it won't even last a day, not worth a dime! I had to give it a star just because I had to put something so my review could process.