Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 952 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,053 reviews
on November 14, 2015
Just plain AWFUL! Bought it to finish off a 1920's flapper costume for Halloween - the feathers dropped off everywhere I went, and when dancing they were floating all around the floor making a huge mess, but it definitely was attracting attention (in a weird way, haha). When I woke up the next morning, I had this HUGE BLACK DYE STAIN ALL AROUND MY NECK, OMG!! Luckily it easily washed off in the shower but the dye was also on my arms and hands where the boa had been. Overall, save your money & go for something of better quality!!!!!!
on May 21, 2017
Bought for a murder mystery dinner, and when I opened the plastic package, there were feather floating everywhere. I had to get out my vacuum to clear the feathers. I am wondering if I will be shedding all night. It was cheap and I definitely got what I paid for!
on September 22, 2014
I ordered this for Halloween, and opened it ahead of time to check it out since it's a central part of my outfit..and...SO disappointing! The feathers started flying just by taking it out of the thin plastic bag it arrived in. ALL over my carpet just taking it out of the packaging and I had to vacuum there were so many! That's a problem since there aren't many feathers to start with! It is very, very THIN. It is not a thick boa as pictured whatsoever. Boo!

Deluxe? No it's not! It's more like a small, sad snake excuse of a boa. Not that it was expensive, but they shouldn't call it deluxe. Look elsewhere, my friends.
on August 15, 2017
This product is awful!! The worst part is I can't return this trash. I should have read the reviews. Everything is true. The minute I opened the envelope in which it came, which made it worse because the item was as flat as a pancake, everything started falling apart. There were black pieces of this terrible material everywhere. Don't buy this junk!!!! So disappointed in Amazon for selling this piece of crap!!!! This is one reason I hate shopping online - I like to see what I'm paying for. Amazon, what we see is not what we get!!!
on May 11, 2016
This boa is very cheaply made. Before I even took it out of the bag, the feathers were blowing everywhere. When I took it out of the bags, the feathers fell off the boa. I tried shaking it over the trashcan thinking it was just extra feathers and it would stop. That did not happen. I could not use it for the event I had purchased it for. I will be throwing it away. Won't order from this company again, because they should not be selling this type of product. Where's the quality control. Regardless of the price, there still should be some quality to the product.
on December 13, 2016
This was a waste of money. From the moment we took it out of its package there were feathers everywhere. We put it away to think about what we were going to do. The night of our party my husband purposely took it back out of the package outside and then declared we were throwing this away. The next day my boys saw all the black feathers on the ground and thought the neighbor's cat shredded some bird in our yard. It really was that bad. Don't bother buying this item.
on April 6, 2013
This item is a disaster, actually I have no word for this horrendous boa. Upon opening the bag, I notice before even taking it out that half the feathers have fallen off, large pieces of feathers, not the small ones that would normally be seen falling off, athough it was all sizes of feathers that had fallen off inside the bag, it was the large ones that shocked me most. All the feathers fall off and fall apart when it is touched, huge pieces were already off in the SEALED bag. As hard as I tried, there was a disasterous mess of feathers everywhere once taking it out of the bag, that do not stop breaking and falling off. I purchased this for my daughter's chorus musical in May and am very worried about how she will even be able handle it or wear it, I know that it will destroy her beautiful costume dress and make a mess all around her on the floor at her musical and am just praying for the best, now that I have to keep it since there are no refunds once the bag is opened, athough you cannot know if you want to return an item if its sealed in a bag. This item GETS A ZERO. This is actually the very first item I have ever been disappointed in when ordering from Amazon. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BOA. All boa's shed but this one is in pieces before even used or opened.
on June 15, 2017
For the price i guess it's just OK. It's a lot smaller than i thought it would be and just very thin and the feathers fall out all over. I took it out the packaging and they went all over. I guess you get what you pay for. Using it for a Great Gatsby themed sweet 16, hope it holds up the whole night.
on November 2, 2016
It look like someone took a piece of string, put white glue on it, then stuck a bunch of feathers onto the string. As I was taking it out of the packaging, the feathers began falling off. Obviously there is some shedding to be expected with this kind of product, but it was to the point where I thought it wouldn't last from the front of my door to my car. I was very dissatisfied with this product, and it is not eligible for returns. Buyer, beware!
on May 15, 2017
This boa was in pieces when I got the shipment even though it was in a sealed plastic bag. It's to be expected that items like this will "shed" and loose some of the feathers but by the end of my daughter's play, the string was more than visible and feathers were all over the stage what was left of them after dress rehearsal and opening the package at home.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question