Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 933 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,034 reviews
on January 13, 2017
I thought this was some sort of gag when I opened the shipping box. It was like an explosion of feathers as soon as I opened the package. If I hadn't known better, I would have though a mountain lion killed a bird in my living room. If you actually want feathers all over the place this is the item for you.
on April 19, 2017
When ;I opened the clear plastic bag the boa came in. The feathers fell allover my floor. The boa sheds. I did not purchase this boa to have to clean up after it. I shook the boa after the feathers fell all over the place and it continues to shed the boa will ruin my outfit. I've purchase boas before and this have never happened.
on May 8, 2017
The item looked nice in picture but when I received it, it was inside a plastic bag and when I opened it black feathers flew out. There were many many loose in the bag and the boa was very thin. Not happy with this particular item. Also note this is an item that is Non returnable so beware. I don't know if it was just mine but it was poorly made.
on May 21, 2017
Bought for a murder mystery dinner, and when I opened the plastic package, there were feather floating everywhere. I had to get out my vacuum to clear the feathers. I am wondering if I will be shedding all night. It was cheap and I definitely got what I paid for!
on September 21, 2016
For the price, this is ok. I can't complain. It arrived rather quickly, but upon taking it out of the package some of the pieces fell off. (see the photo). It seems to shed a bit. I'm hoping that it will shed less as time goes on so it won't shed on the rest of my costume.
review image
on November 14, 2015
Just plain AWFUL! Bought it to finish off a 1920's flapper costume for Halloween - the feathers dropped off everywhere I went, and when dancing they were floating all around the floor making a huge mess, but it definitely was attracting attention (in a weird way, haha). When I woke up the next morning, I had this HUGE BLACK DYE STAIN ALL AROUND MY NECK, OMG!! Luckily it easily washed off in the shower but the dye was also on my arms and hands where the boa had been. Overall, save your money & go for something of better quality!!!!!!
on May 11, 2016
This boa is very cheaply made. Before I even took it out of the bag, the feathers were blowing everywhere. When I took it out of the bags, the feathers fell off the boa. I tried shaking it over the trashcan thinking it was just extra feathers and it would stop. That did not happen. I could not use it for the event I had purchased it for. I will be throwing it away. Won't order from this company again, because they should not be selling this type of product. Where's the quality control. Regardless of the price, there still should be some quality to the product.
on December 13, 2016
This was a waste of money. From the moment we took it out of its package there were feathers everywhere. We put it away to think about what we were going to do. The night of our party my husband purposely took it back out of the package outside and then declared we were throwing this away. The next day my boys saw all the black feathers on the ground and thought the neighbor's cat shredded some bird in our yard. It really was that bad. Don't bother buying this item.
on April 6, 2013
This item is a disaster, actually I have no word for this horrendous boa. Upon opening the bag, I notice before even taking it out that half the feathers have fallen off, large pieces of feathers, not the small ones that would normally be seen falling off, athough it was all sizes of feathers that had fallen off inside the bag, it was the large ones that shocked me most. All the feathers fall off and fall apart when it is touched, huge pieces were already off in the SEALED bag. As hard as I tried, there was a disasterous mess of feathers everywhere once taking it out of the bag, that do not stop breaking and falling off. I purchased this for my daughter's chorus musical in May and am very worried about how she will even be able handle it or wear it, I know that it will destroy her beautiful costume dress and make a mess all around her on the floor at her musical and am just praying for the best, now that I have to keep it since there are no refunds once the bag is opened, athough you cannot know if you want to return an item if its sealed in a bag. This item GETS A ZERO. This is actually the very first item I have ever been disappointed in when ordering from Amazon. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BOA. All boa's shed but this one is in pieces before even used or opened.
on September 22, 2014
I ordered this for Halloween, and opened it ahead of time to check it out since it's a central part of my outfit..and...SO disappointing! The feathers started flying just by taking it out of the thin plastic bag it arrived in. ALL over my carpet just taking it out of the packaging and I had to vacuum there were so many! That's a problem since there aren't many feathers to start with! It is very, very THIN. It is not a thick boa as pictured whatsoever. Boo!

Deluxe? No it's not! It's more like a small, sad snake excuse of a boa. Not that it was expensive, but they shouldn't call it deluxe. Look elsewhere, my friends.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question