Jumbo Deluxe Folding Shopping Cart with Dual Swivel Wheels and Double Basket- 200 lb capacity!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shopping made easy by the LifeStyle Solutions Shopping Cart. Swivel wheels and sturdy construction unmatched in the market
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lifestyle Solutions Deluxe Folding Shopping Cart - Great for home, shop, office or anywhere! Will handle up to 200 lbs.!
- Our Deluxe folding cart stows easily in the closet or when you are on the go.
- The soft grip handle will give you years of comfort and a firm hold on your cart.
- We added an extra basket so you can keep your personal things close. Great for purse, perishables or individual items.
- The oversized wheels allow you to bring your groceries up stairs or over curbs without having to unload.
- The double front swivel wheels will make it easy to navigate most any aisle or street with ease.
- To ensure long life we made our cart out of high qaulity steel, yet it weighs less than 15 lbs.This cart will last a long time.
Lifestyle Solutions makes products that will enhance your quality of life. Our products are meant for everyone.
Folds quickly and compact.
The folding cart does exactly what it should. It folds quickly and conveniently. It hardly takes up any room at all. Put it in the closet, or put it in the trunk of your car. When opened it is strong and firm and won't collapse when you are using it. We have been so please to learn how it has become "a must have" for so many people.
5.0 out of 5 stars Great size; maneuvers around smoothly & easily
Around the store, around the town. This will be your "go to" for getting the groceries. Very easy to maneuver the extra large and firm handle makes getting up the stair very simple. The added basket is great for putting you things close to you. Bags will not fall out and you will be secure knowing that the Deluxe folding cart is always ready to go when you are.
You will wonder how you ever got along without it.
Item Weight 15 pounds
Product Dimensions 21 x 24 x 41.7 inches
Item model number LS-8800-XL
Assembled Height 41.7 inches
Assembled Width 24 inches
Assembled Length 21 inches
Weight 12.8 Pounds
Simplify your life! The Deluxe folding cart just makes your life easier.
Lifestyle solutions was founded by people with a passion for providing simple solutions for some of life's tasks. We make shopping, laundering and getting groceries an east to handle process. We ship the products straight to your door.
Our mission is to continue to create qaulity products to enhance your life. We listen to our customers.
Compare with similar items
Whitmor Deluxe Utility Cart - Durable Folding Design for Easy Storage
Folding Shopping Cart - VersaCart Transit Utility Cart - Transport Up to 120 Pounds (Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Canvas), Navy Blue
MOD Complete MDC77037R Portable Double Basket Flat Folding Shopping Cart with Swivel Wheels, Red
Miles Kimball Deluxe Steel Shopping Cart XL
Polder STO-3022-92 Superlight Shopping Cart, 30 lb. Capacity, 19.25" x 16.5" x 34", Aluminum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lifestyle Solutions Inc.||Amazon.com||wonder sales||MOD Complete||Miles Kimball Company||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 21 x 41.7 in||24.5 x 21 x 40.1 in||24 x 18.75 x 24 in||21 x 41.75 x 24 in||16.14 x 18.11 x 19.69 in||1.7 x 38 x 7.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've lived in an urban setting my whole adult life. A personal shopping cart is essential for those of us who don't own a car.
This is the best cart I've purchased in the past twenty years--And, I've owned multiple
This will be used when I take my elderly father to the grocery store (will use to unload car and take groceries from car to elevator, then upstairs) and hauling very heavy laundry to and from the washer/dryer. It is so solid and easy to fold, set, and push with the handle height. It is so hard to find a basket that has a higher handle and is easy to maneuver. Have used a grocery basket over the courtyard bricks, broken sidewalks of New Orleans, and steps. It was extremely difficult to operate and heavy to lift over steps. This is MUCH better!
That being said, the only negative is the instructions were not designed for the average consumer. I come from a family of engineers and can figure out most product installations, but this was more difficult mostly because of the names for parts that I was not familiar with and lack of clear instructions. Attaching pictures to help those who need help to save them the headache. As great as product as this is, if the wheels are not placed correctly, the integrity of the basket could be jeopardized and it would not be as stable.
The tires work very well, but a few notes during assembly:
1. Put the small wheels on.
2. Slide the bar (mandrell) through the horizontal holes in the rear that connect the back wheels.
3. Axle cotter pins look like small safety/bobby pins & go through the two vertical brackets to the hole in the rear bar. There are only two holes in bar on each end (4 total). Slide bar (mandrel) so the hole NOT on the extreme end is in the middle of the two open brackets & place pins through the holes. This prevents the wheels from sliding and stabilizes the rear. You will use the holes on the extreme ends to attach the round end caps later.
4. On each side of bar end place in this order ... 1 washer, 1 spring, 1 washer, 1 wheel, 1 washer & 1 round cap.
5. This is the trickiest part ... place the longer bobby pin (bending bolt) through hole in round cap & turn cap until it lines up with corresponding hole in bar. Once lined up properly, the "bending bolt" will go through easily. Now split the end of pin & wrap each end in opposite directions in the inner groove of the end bolt. Press the two ends in the groove firmly (can use the tip of flat screw driver). This is what keeps your wheels from falling off, and hold the spring in place.
Pictures are attached to help in assembly. Good luck! Will update review after using for awhile. So far I really love this cart! Much better than expected since most are very shoddy materials. Have also purchased a stair stepper for a 5 story condo without an elevator and will report on it after received and try it out..
12-5-17_UPDATE! After using my cart almost daily approximately every two days, have more to add. Still think this is a great cart, BUT there are a few issues.
~ The larger back wheels are awesome. I tip the cart and pull upstairs using the back wheels like a dolly (not easy if have weight, but doable for one person). The front wheels ... not so much. It is good they swivel, but they are too small and make it extremely hard to go over thresholds or cracks in the road, especially with a loaded cart. It is almost impossible for one person to handle alone with weight in the cart (someone has to lift the cart in front, and the other person push from behind at the same time). It would help so much if the wheels were twice as large so they would take bumps more like the larger rear wheels. To the company's credit, the wheels are better quality than many I have seen, but with a little tweaking, they could be great!
~ The cart is hard to navigate with a heavier load, but that is mostly because of the size of the swivel wheels.
~ The only other negative is that I would like to bring the cart with me in the car, but the folded length is too tall to fit in a midsize car trunk, and barely fits across the floorboard of the backseat rendering the rear seats useless for passengers. I hope these issues are addressed because this really is a good product!
Besides the LARGE regular space for groceries, I like the extra area of space at the back of the cart, also.
The quality of these carts are great and better. I no longer have to suffer from the wheels locking when carrying heavy loads of groceries.It makes carrying a 32 pack of heavy waterbottles a breeze.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this to truck groceries back and forth about 5 blocks (0.3 miles per Google Maps) in South Philly.Read more