Deluxe Maple Syrup Tapping Kit. 10 Tree Taps, 25ft Tubing, Maple Drill Bit, Filter, Guide
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes our Maple Syrup Making Guide and the following professional maple supplies:
- - 10 pieces: 5/16 ecolo spouts (taps) and also 10 pieces of 5/16 tees BPA FREE.
- - 25 feet of 5/16 maple tubing. Semi-Rigid, Rated for 10-yrear of use. BPA FREE.
- - 1 filter cone - 1qt capacity. Food Grade Synthetic Orlon, 1-micron. Made in USA.
- - 1 Maple Tapping Bit engineered to make a perfect, clean tap hole. Made in USA.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our kit includes most of the supplies you need to make your own maple syrup. You supply the trees and a pot to boil down your syrup. Our guide will help you with the best tapping practices and some tips for making your own syrup at home. You'll need a drill to make your hole. This kit just includes the professional drill bit which is a huge upgrade over some Hone Depot drill bit. Our orlon filter does an excellent job of removing sediment and cloudiness that is often present in syrup. All commercially sold real maple syrup is thoroughly filtered, as required by law. A candy thermometer or hydrometer is also recommended to determine when your syrup is ready but some don't use either you can use a spoon to see if the syrup drips off (not ready) or sheets off (ready). You can use cleaned out milk jugs, juice bottles, water bottles and more to collect your sap. No need for old metal pails that just collect tree bark and insects too.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|