Deluxe Portable Butane Stove Free Carry Case
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatic safety shut off.
- No matches necessary, windshield to protect flame.
- Adjustment Control.
- Free easy to carry storage and carrying case.
- Gas Cartridge is not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Black (Regular Size: 13-1/2 9 (L) x 11 (W) x 3-1/2 (W)|
|Package Height||3.8 x 12.4 x 14.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4.3 pounds|
Unlike gas stoves from other manufacturers, Soniko's all stove is CSA approved for safety and uses quality materials to meet higher standards. This stove uses standard 8oz butane canisters (sold separately) and is perfect for any outdoor occasion. With the included black carrying case and color box packaging, it also makes a great gift idea. Safety features: Safety shut-off device, Safety joint, Safety cartridge setting device, Drip pan reversal prevention mechanism.
Color: Black (Regular Size: 13-1/2 9 (L) x 11 (W) x 3-1/2 (W)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I just got back from my trip. The stove is AMAZING! You cannot screw it up. The design will not let you put the canister in incorrectly nor will it let you insert the canister if the stove is not in the off position. Also, you cannot turn the cook top over and put it in the case with canister in it (fantastic safety feature!).
This item is perfect for me for the peculator, or heating up some soup.
Its compact, portable and easy to use.
I also like the type of gas it uses, the slim butane cans are smaller and easier to transport than those bigger propane cans.
- Small compact size
- Input rating for the infrared version is 3640 BTU/Hr-Max, which makes very fuel efficient; one can of butane was more than adequate for cooking multiple meals for a day of camping.
- stainless steel top looks good and easy to clean
- Built-in igniter
- Cheap plastic case
- flame is too low in height and concentrated to effectively heat indoor smokeless Korean BBQ grill
- low setting flame is not stable
- take extra precaution as the flame may not be visible; unsuspecting children can try to touch the stove not knowing that the stove is actually on, producing heat
We keep the stove in the carrying case when not in use and have had no issues with ignition or regulating the flame. We cook everything from pasta, eggs, meats and rice with no problems.