- Save $5.00 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Oximeter Superstore. Enter code EWL2E6XL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Deluxe SM-110 Two Way Display Finger Pulse Oximeter with Carry Case and Neck/Wrist Cord
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEWLY UPGRADED - Newly Redesigned in 2015 with major improvements made to the previous pulse oximeter model. NEW Two Way Display feature allows you to read in two different directions. CE and FDA Approved
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), Fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES - Accommodates wide range of finger sizes - children to adult.
- CARRYING CASE AND NECK CORD-Easy to carry: Neck/wrist cord, easy carrying soft case with belt loop, 2 Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Type : LED
Parameters : SpO2, PR, Pleth bar.
Information : low power
SPO2 Measure Range : 35-99%
Resolution : ±1%
Accuracy : 75%-99%:±2, 50%-75%:±3, 0%-50%:unspecified
Range : 30-254 BPM
Resolution : ±1bpm
Accuracy : ±2bpm
Type : 2 AAA Alkaline batteries or rechargeable
batteries Power Consumption : less than 30Ma
Voltage : 2.6-3.6V
Operating Temperature : 0'C-50'C
Storage Temperature : -10'C - 60'C
Operating Humidity : 15%RH - 95%RH
Storage Humidity : 10%RH - 95%RH
Top Customer Reviews
1. It is comfortable on the finger
2. It has a neck strap and is relatively light enough to wear, however it is small enough for a scrub pocket
3. It came with the batteries needed :)
4. It is accurate
5. It has a self shutoff so as not to waste batteries
Overall I am really happy with this product
UPDATE: 1 year later, still love this product and it's still working with no problems.
UPDATE 2: It's been 6 years since I purchased this, and I still use it regularly with no problems.
I've got a flakey heart (atrial fib.), so my blood oxygen can dip easily. However, deep breathing quickly gets my oxygen level back up to 99%. This little item sits beside my keyboard, so I remember to use it frequently. Now I find myself forming the habit of deep breathing
Reply to my earlier review: I just wanted those who may read my earlier review to know that once the supplier heard of my problem they called the very next day to confirm an issue and said I would receive a replacement the next day. They made good on their promise and I received a new pulse oximeter today. I would not hesitate to order from this company again with the service I received. Malfuctions can happen with the best of intensions. Many thanks, Patrica Ley RN hospice nurse
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product! My sister is an RN, and said it was very accurate !Published 13 hours ago by Darien Johnson
My personal review for "Deluxe SM-110 Two Way Display Finger Pulse Oximeter with Carry Case and Neck/Wrist Cord"
Excellent oximeter all around. Read more
Good, but not the red numbers, I don't like, not easy to see.Published 16 hours ago by Amazon Customer
It works. We were in Cusco and we're monitoring our oxygen saturation to decide whether to take a break and/or take the Diamox.Published 1 day ago by aurora picardat
The product is everything that I was expecting and better. It seems to be of good quality and was a great price for a home use Oximeter. Read morePublished 1 day ago by mommyscorner16
We bought this for my late father in law. He has COPD so it was vital to monitor his O2. This helped us know when to get him to the hospital.Published 2 days ago by T.