Deluxe Standard Short Shaft Wiring Kit for Gibson Les Paul - CTS 500K Pots, .022uf/400v Orange Drop Caps
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Four (4) CTS 500K Short Shaft Audio Pots. Shaft is fine knurled 24-spline and includes nuts, lock & dress washer. (short shaft pot threaded bushing is 3/8")
- Two (2) Orange Drop .022uf/400v Capacitors
- One (1) Switchcraft long straight 3-way toggle switch. Cream colored switch tip and deep nut w/nickel finish included
- One (1) Switchcraft #11, 1/4" Mono Jack
- Five (5) feet vintage-style braided shielded single conductor wire (for wiring switch & jack), approximately one (1) foot of vintage-style 7-strand, pre-tinned, 22 awg black cloth push back wire (for grounding pots) and approximately one (1) foot of 20 awg buss wire (for grounding switch)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is our deluxe basic electronic wiring kit. A nice step up for your Les Paul from your stock components. The kit contains only name brand parts starting CTS 500K pots, a pair of Orange Drop .022uf/400v caps, a quality Switchcraft switch (includes a deep nut for guitars with carved tops) and jack finish it off. The kit also includes the wire and instructions you'll need to do the job right. Please Note: 1. As a general rule pre-1977 production Les Paul's, many of the historic reissue Les Paul's, ES series, PRS and Hamer guitars use short shaft pots. If you are uncertain whether your guitar uses short (3/8") or long (3/4") shaft pots, please double check before you order. 2. All parts in this kit use American not metric sizing. If you own an imported guitar (e.g. Japan, China, Mexico, etc.), or an Epi the pots, switch and jack in this kit will not fit your guitar without enlarging the openings. 3. The switchcraft toggle switch comes with a flat nut, depending on the thickness of the body of the guitar (this includes most Les Paul's), you made need the "vintage-style" deep nut, which is also included in this kit. 4. To avoid returns on this item please read 1 & 2 again.