Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Deluxe Vault Hunters Edition says Shipping Soon? But I have Prime!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 17, 2012, 11:51:55 PM PDT
Bukwild003 says:
Ordered last week and it said to receive day of with prime, but it still say Shipping soon, error? or problem?

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 8:34:32 AM PDT
S. Calmes says:
I don't think the "Deluxe Vault Hunters" edition was elligible for release day shipping. Mine's been sitting on 'Shipping Soon' pretty much all morning. Oh well. I can wait another day or 2 if need be.

I think the only version of the game that had the release day shipping was the normal $59.99 edition.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 1:29:40 PM PDT
H. Elms says:
I have Prime as well and it said I'd receive it the day it was released because I have it. I got an email this morning saying there was a delay in shipping and they're only NOW shipping it today. There won't even be a shipping confirmation update until the NEXT business day. So yeah...just great.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 1:43:36 PM PDT
My order is still saying shipping soon, its been like this since 2 this morning. Kind of pissing me off, but they gave me a $5 credit for the delay. Any news when they are going to send them out?

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 1:53:15 PM PDT
H. Elms says:
My status stills says "shipping soon", too. The email I received from them at 3am this morning only said they were "now shipping" it and shipping time and confirmation info would be available by the next business day. That's the last I heard from them and my order status hasn't changed, so I've just come to the conclusion it's definitely not coming today as originally ordered which is a real pisser.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 2:28:18 PM PDT
i just got done talking to them and they said the reason why its taking so long is because its low in stock and they have to transport it to the center to ship it off

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 4:24:29 PM PDT
Promys says:
I ordered July 26th. My husband order the same day and got his copy today. I also have prime. I have canceled my auto renewal. If Amazon doesn't honor it, I should not be paying for it. No more pre-orders with Amazon.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 7:09:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 18, 2012, 7:28:36 PM PDT
sabbey says:
I got my PC copy of it today with prime...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2012, 9:53:31 PM PDT
T. Lizarraga says:
did it say that it shipped?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2012, 10:02:45 PM PDT
sabbey says:
Yeah, I got the shipment email yesterday, the game itself and the pre-order code today.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012, 8:09:24 AM PDT
K. Messick says:
Mine still hasn't shipped and still says "shipping soon"

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012, 8:39:18 AM PDT
I received my deluxe vault hunter yesterday, on release day.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers